Flex2winny is offline Associate Member

Does being "ON".....

even at 200mg week for say 15 weeks allow you to consume more food (CLEAN!) without the worries of excess bodyfat? If it the true key to staying ripped and bulking at the same time?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    That's like a mantainence dose bro.Just consume enough calories to maintain your current weight.
    I cruise at 250 mgs all the time.I guess I should come off once in awhile huh?

~Pinnacle~

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    That's like a mantainence dose bro.Just consume enough calories to maintain your current weight.
    I cruise at 250 mgs all the time.I guess I should come off once in awhile huh?

~Pinnacle~
    good idea just to see if the plumbing is still working....may need an overhaul

Can you come off after that and be normal again??? Kids?? Thats my #1 concern.....what kind of gains? My test is naturally low so I think I coul dmake some nice ones, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Flex2winny
    Can you come off after that and be normal again??? Kids?? Thats my #1 concern.....what kind of gains? My test is naturally low so I think I coul dmake some nice ones, eh?
    There's alot to that question bro.

How old are you?If your under 40,it shouldn't be an issue at all coming off and getting back to normal,so to speak.
    Is this your first cycle?If so,you should see small gains from that dose.Nothing special tho.

~Pinnacle~

see..my test levels were pretty damn low in dec......i think its just how it's gonna be....
    Attached Files Attached Files

After reading a bunch of solid results with lose doses, I'm going to just run 200-250mg test and 200mg of eq per week for 10 weeks followed by clomid and nolva. Hoping this will allow me to get my calories in (Mindset of forcing to eat while on or - no results) and then go from there.....think I'll be good? Good jump for my cycle of test/eq/winny to follow down the road in the winter? 10l-20lbs of solid gains with maybe evem a decrease in bf%? I'll keep the mild mild am cardio for 30 minutes and train in the evening. Ensuring 8 hrs of rest and 7 good meals (4 p/f, 3 c/p) .....can I get your support?

1 st meal
    banana
    1 cup oats
    3 egg whites and 1 cup dry curd will be my biggest meal

followed by my 6th of PPO
    1 baked potatoe
    6-8 oz beef
    large salad!

all others are either tuna or ww, egg whites and mayo, beef, chicken salad and flax....thanks bros!

You have my vote bro.I think you can gain a little muscle on 250 mgs wkly.I don't think EQ at that dose will do anything for you.400 mgs is the bare minimum to get results from EQ.It's a rather mild anabolic that can be ran by itself.

Good luck!!

~Pinnacle~

thanks brother....much better gains with 400-500mg/week of test? What could a 170lb, 6'2 9%bf man expect who trains hard 6 days a week, cardio x 6 and a very good high calorie diet?

Quote Originally Posted by Flex2winny
    thanks brother....much better gains with 400-500mg/week of test? What could a 170lb, 6'2 9%bf man expect who trains hard 6 days a week, cardio x 6 and a very good high calorie diet?
    Sorry,I meant 400 mgs is bare minimum with EQ.

I think you could put on 7 lbs or so with a dose of 250 mgs wkly.Diet has to be real tight,plus you'll need to cut back on your training to 5 days wkly.I'd cut the cardio back to 4x wkly as well.You don't want to expend all your calories on cardio and training.Leave some for muscle growth.

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information