nitro_fusion is offline Associate Member

Unhappy What can I do????

Oh my goodness I hate acne!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY SKIN TEXTURE JUST BLOWS SO BAD I wake up and am like W.T.H.! It only gets slightly better when im on antibiotics I hate it. What is wrong with me is my diet crap making me break out or somthing? I don't even eat junk food!

cannibal is offline Junior Member
    Whats your age? That could have alot to do with it. Some guys dont quit breaking out until after college.

dieselhead is offline New Member
    I have the same ****ing problem. I'm 24 and on my first cycle. My acne has always been a mild issue, but now the sauce is making me breakout all over my arms, shoulders, chest, and I even get a couple on my stomach. I've been on doxycyclene for 2 months and I have to say that it is a bullshit drug, but my doctor wants me to start on the weakest medicine possible so that he can extract every penny he can from me. Even benzol peroxide is not doing much for me. I even started buying facial masks. One thing I found that worked was vitamin b-5, or equivalently pantothenic acid. However, to see an effect, you must take a mega dose of 10 grams per day. I better stop here as I am getting worked up which will make me sweat and inherently lead to a massive breakout.

Are you on a cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by dieselhead
    I have the same ****ing problem. I'm 24 and on my first cycle. My acne has always been a mild issue, but now the sauce is making me breakout all over my arms, shoulders, chest, and I even get a couple on my stomach. I've been on doxycyclene for 2 months and I have to say that it is a bullshit drug, but my doctor wants me to start on the weakest medicine possible so that he can extract every penny he can from me. Even benzol peroxide is not doing much for me. I even started buying facial masks. One thing I found that worked was vitamin b-5, or equivalently pantothenic acid. However, to see an effect, you must take a mega dose of 10 grams per day. I better stop here as I am getting worked up which will make me sweat and inherently lead to a massive breakout.

Are you drinking 2 gallons of water a day?

Zapp is offline Banned
    My back and shoulders were breaking out also, started using Dove soap and that seemed to help a great deal.

Bizz is offline Associate Member
    During my last cycle (prop,sust,deca ,winny) no acne but after the cycle they all came out mostly in my back next time i'll try accutane...

Bizz

nitro_fusion is offline Associate Member

No I haven't cycled as im only 19 and ive tried Deoxycycline as well and it does **** all. I guess I don't drink enough, I should try that to flush the toxins out of my system or somthing. It seems to go in phases sometimes its bearable and then 2 weeks later my skin goes balistic and feels like a mine field! Thanks for the replies.
    Last edited by nitro_fusion; 10-09-2005 at 07:36 PM.

Thread Information