Unhappy deca/tren, deca/test any experience/advice?

Just need some veteran advice. Im six four, 205 ripped as hell(super fast metabolism). Been working out for seven years, know how to lift just new to aas. Done three cycles 1st-deca 200 ew 10 weeks, didnt get much. 2nd-test e 250ew/deca 300ew 10 weeks, got great results. took some time off(year of bartending), 3rd-Sust 250 ew 10 weeks/tren (which i think was crap,the brand)75mgs ew 10 wks. as you can see i could use some help. wanna do a fourth, i'm fairly new to aas., so deca still works fairly well for me and i like it. thinking of stacking with enanthe again but really dont like the side fx i get from test. any suggestions? just want good quality size. dont care about water and dont want to cut.

If size is your goal then I would opt for the test/deca cycle with possibly jump starting it with some dbol or drol.

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    If size is your goal then I would opt for the test/deca cycle with possibly jump starting it with some dbol or drol.

Tru. There's no replacing test for building muscle... I'm on dbol \test\deca now for only 9 days and have already put on 13lbs. Still another 3-4wks before the injectables kick in, can't wait!

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    sust/deca stack is by far the best you can do as a "novice" user or a experienced one. 500mg/wk of sust. and 400mg/wk of deca. if you want to through in dbol , great. 40mg/day is plenty sufficient. you will see huge results from this stack. it is my personal favorite. it will give you the drive to go to the gym and tear it up, as well as put on massive size.

hey bro i did testE 750mg/deca 300mg/dbol 40mg/winni 50mg & finished cycle with gained 11kg lost 1 & half kg it was great cycle so deca & test is great go with it & kick start the first 4 or 5 wks with dbol or anadrol50 i recommend dbol because drol got alot of sides & bloat.

good luck,

i totaly agree with ][ - ][- ][. drol would actually be fine stacked with the deca and test. you will get bloat, but will keep alot of the gains. dbol is certainly safer, with good results as well. you'll love the comobs bro. good luck.

Thanks MasterDbol & gd luck neverenuf21 btw masterdbol whos bicep is this its freakish huge bi & forarm lol???

mine about 5 years ago bro. alot less now, since i took off 4 years. i have about 45+ lbs to put back on. working my ass off, but will be there someday soon i hope.

thanks fellas, sounds just as i suspected. what if i went 400deca ew and ran dbol for five and just skipped the test? would that pretty much make the deca inneffective?

good luck master, thats a sick bicep, you'll get it back

Lucifer1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by neverenuff21
    thanks fellas, sounds just as i suspected. what if i went 400deca ew and ran dbol for five and just skipped the test? would that pretty much make the deca inneffective?
    you should def run test with deca . Otherwise look to get deca d***. I would use the test e and purchase some nolva and use that throughout the cycle to combat the side. IMO

Thread Information