Colunda is offline Junior Member

PCT: Substance Help

Hi Guys I am ready to come off a 10 week Test E 500mg\Decca 400mg P/W cycle. But im having doubts about what PCT i have been encouraged to use. Can any experienced users offer a realistic pct to this common stack.

Many Thanks

RoidGut is offline Member
    the common protocol is to take nolvadex (tomox) at 20 mg ed for 21 days along with clomid (300 mg on day 1, then 100 mg for 10 days, then 50 mg for 10 days).

Depending on how you ran your test and deca , the start times for pct can varry. If you ended both at the same time, you have to wait 21 days befor starting pct to allow the deca to leave your system. If you ran test longer, then you start pct 14 days after last inject.

Thanks mate..

I had my last Decca/Test E shot yesterday. I intend to have 1 shot 500mg Test E Monday. Two weeks from this date I will then start Clomid. Should i start Nolva now untill the end or start this when i start Clomid. Also Would it be advisable to add some HCG anywhere in this as i did not have great PCT last time i cycled and could do with all the boost i can get.

Many Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Colunda
    Thanks mate..

I had my last Decca/Test E shot yesterday. I intend to have 1 shot 500mg Test E Monday. Two weeks from this date I will then start Clomid. Should i start Nolva now untill the end or start this when i start Clomid. Also Would it be advisable to add some HCG anywhere in this as i did not have great PCT last time i cycled and could do with all the boost i can get.

Many Thanks
    It is ok to start nolva now if you like....most ppl run nolva at a dose of 10 mg ed throughout the cycle and just bump up the dose to 20 mg during pct.

HCG is usually run throughout the cycle not just at the end. I have had no experience using it so hopefully someone else can help out in that department.

You could even try getting some tongkat ali (longfolia jack)...this stuff works great. I plan on using that during pct. I think there is a recent thread here in this forum about where to get some.

here's that thread about tongkat ali...http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=191286

Thankyou for your help mate

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    If you have problems with clomid you could quit taking it and up the amount of nolva. I had to quit because my lady was ready to throw me out. lol. Im also taking tongkat and trib.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    If you have problems with clomid you could quit taking it and up the amount of nolva. I had to quit because my lady was ready to throw me out. lol. Im also taking tongkat and trib.

I dont take clomid at all ........... I up the nolva and also take .25 l-dex just like roid said

Thread Information