nathanlgd is offline Associate Member

possible second cycle (Eq + Test E)

This is a little premature as I'm half way through my first cycle at the minute (just the regular Test Enth @ 500mg a week). I was thinking about the next cycle probably around winter time, maybe even next spring. I like the sound of EQ, its properties sound ideal to help reach my goals so as a second cycle I think I'll be doing a Test Enth and EQ stack.
    Just a couple of questions:-
    Can EQ be shot twice a week - like the Test. I've read that you have to shoot it EOD but somewhere else I read that twice a week is fine so I'm a little confused?
    I was thinking of doing just 500mg of Enth a week and 400mg of EQ a week, would I be able to shoot these two together, 2cc's twice a week in the glute?
    I know that EQ needs a minimum of 12 weeks so whats the ideal length of time I should use the Enth for? a week more, 2 weeks more?
    Does EQ need anything to be taken with it? (i.e. a certain vitamin or anything?)
    Anything else I may want to know?
    I'm just starting my 4th week at the minute and I'm already feeling the massive pumps and slight strength gains, can't wait for another week or two to pass

good luck with your current cycle about the next cycle go with test 16wk & eq 14wk yeah you can shoot eq twice a week although i'll be shooting it dialy because i got only the 50mg/ml version so i think your good to go twice a wk, no you dont need anyting for eq but be sure to take your vitamins & antis everyday.

good luck,

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    Cheers - yeah, I always take suitable vitamins (high strength etc) omega 3's and anti e's.
    Sounds good then, looks like this will be my next cycle

yea bro good luck with it btw if you can add winny for last 6wks to ur current cycle to finish with & start clomid the next day i did that with all my cycles worked gr8 i lost max 2kgs with my last (testE/deca /dbol /winny) & it doesnt look like i lost anything.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Thread Information