illflex is offline New Member

Why time on=time off?

I know time on should equal time off, but I was wondering why. Some guys take a few weeks off, and boom they're back on again. Some guys don't stop. what is the real(scientific) reason for this. I've heard receptors is a reason but does it take the time on to free those up again. I've heard/known guys who don't go by the rule and do just fine in gains. So, can anyone enlighten me for my personal knowledge. Thanks bros!

Titan1 is offline Member
    No its not an issue about receptors its more about keeping sides down

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by illflex
    I know time on should equal time off, but I was wondering why. Some guys take a few weeks off, and boom they're back on again. Some guys don't stop. what is the real(scientific) reason for this. I've heard receptors is a reason but does it take the time on to free those up again. I've heard/known guys who don't go by the rule and do just fine in gains. So, can anyone enlighten me for my personal knowledge. Thanks bros!
    It's a basic rule for guys that don't get bloodwork done at cycles end.Which most don't.So it's a safety precaution.
    If your bloodwork comes back good after 2 mos of being off,then you can get back on again.You'll get good results going back on,even if your cycle was long.I've noticed through my experience though,if you stay off longer,and give receptors time to really clear out,your next cycle will be much more productive,in the gains department.

~Pinnacle~

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, agreed.. You can prolly get huge by using massive doses continuously for 10 years but then you run a high risk of seriously endangering your health.. The more I study the more convinced I am that the time off should actually be a lot longer than the time on (at least to be sure).

Thread Information