Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 27 of 27
  1. #1
    freakintraining's Avatar
    freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    detroit
    Posts
    354

    test only for intermidiate users

    has anyone only done a high dose test test ie.750-1000mg weekly and seen good results, without the use of anohter compound?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    854
    im doin 500 a week right now(test e 250), been stacking dbols for 2 days, and continuing stack for 3 more weeks. my bols came in late, ne ways. Is this your first cycle? Have you done Test b4? Whats your weight? that much test if ur not used to it may cause quicker side effects! gyno/acne you'd probably see relitively soon if ur body cant handle all that test. Most of my friends and the guys on the board suggest stacking with an oral, wether its an early dbol for size/strength bonus, or winnyv later in the cycle.
    Id reccomend liquid arimidex /novla on hand just incase if u wanna go with 1000mg a week.

    -GHDT

  3. #3
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by freakintraining
    has anyone only done a high dose test test ie.750-1000mg weekly and seen good results, without the use of anohter compound?
    Yes I have.I've ran well over 1g for a 14 wk cycle.The results were just as good,if not better than stacking other compounds with it.
    IMO for growth,all's you need is Testosterone .You can add all the other drugs you want,but when the smoke clears,it is Testosterone that gives you the most results.Your sides are limited when running Test alone.And your wallet doesn't suffer nearly as much.
    I'd love to see a study where a person was given 1g of Test and another given Test/Eq/winny.Both would have the same diet and training protocol.Genetics would be similar as well.
    I'd bet the guy running just Test alone would see better results and significant less sides.


    ~Pinnacle~

  4. #4
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    19,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Yes I have.I've ran well over 1g for a 14 wk cycle.The results were just as good,if not better than stacking other compounds with it.
    IMO for growth,all's you need is Testosterone .You can add all the other drugs you want,but when the smoke clears,it is Testosterone that gives you the most results.Your sides are limited when running Test alone.And your wallet doesn't suffer nearly as much.
    I'd love to see a study where a person was given 1g of Test and another given Test/Eq/winny.Both would have the same diet and training protocol.Genetics would be similar as well.
    I'd bet the guy running just Test alone would see better results and significant less sides.


    ~Pinnacle~
    Im running 900mg of test, 400 eqand 400 of tren , nothing great, many sides.

  5. #5
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Im running 900mg of test, 400 eqand 400 of tren, nothing great, many sides.
    I hear you bro.I ran many cycles with all kinds of gear in them.Sides were high,gains were no big deal.It took me many years to realize you only need Test to grow in this sport.I used to think,more drugs= more gains.How wrong I was.

    ~Pinnacle~

  6. #6
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    19,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I hear you bro.I ran many cycles with all kinds of gear in them.Sides were high,gains were no big deal.It took me many years to realize you only need Test to grow in this sport.I used to think,more drugs= more gains.How wrong I was.

    ~Pinnacle~
    Im going to do things differently next time!!

  7. #7
    freakintraining's Avatar
    freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    detroit
    Posts
    354
    thanx for the info......this is my 5th cycle but ive alwasy used 2 or more compunds seen good results but never over test alone....plus im getting married so i am strapped for cash...thanx for the help and i will keep you guys informed...any more opinions are appreciated

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    854
    My guy is a pro bod builder, fit trainer, and #1 supplier for gear in mah town. His Exact words were

    Test no matter the kind = Best Bang for your Buck. Hes right mang! Good luck with ur cyc... My pics are comin in 4 weeks, I wanna c urs!

  9. #9
    BigPancho's Avatar
    BigPancho is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    150
    Test only is a great cycle. As many said, stacking other compounds may help achieve various other goals, such as quicker results for the impatient, but overall, Test is the base for a reason.

    Since you've done other cycles, ya know that the gains with Test will come, so patience may not be a problem. But if ya want to see quick gains, and limit yourself to test, then using prop for the first few weeks would help kickstart the cycle, while your long ester is building to the desired levels.

    Good luck! I love test cycles, and although I'm currently on cycle that also has incorporated dbol & tren acetate, I still know what the main contributor is.......

    BigPancho

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPancho
    Test only is a great cycle. As many said, stacking other compounds may help achieve various other goals, such as quicker results for the impatient, but overall, Test is the base for a reason.

    Since you've done other cycles, ya know that the gains with Test will come, so patience may not be a problem. But if ya want to see quick gains, and limit yourself to test, t[U]hen using prop for the first few weeks would help kickstart the cycle, while your long ester is building to the desired levels.
    Good luck! I love test cycles, and although I'm currently on cycle that also has incorporated dbol & tren acetate, I still know what the main contributor is.......

    BigPancho
    Prop and its Short acting ester as a kickstart. Wicked idea Pancho.
    -ghdt

  11. #11
    freakintraining's Avatar
    freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    detroit
    Posts
    354
    i thank you guys you have got my pumped up...ill be starting in the next couple weeks ill post pics, diet and training and keep a blog so i can get construtive critisism....you guys are a major help

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    854
    Man high five, even tho we cant sit and chill or have a beer or a smoke, support from members goin through the same shit makes a difference, This board keeps me goin everyday. Mutual support Keep itup!

    -ghdt

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    867
    but if you take like 750 mg test e for 10 weeks your gain alot i now but the problem will you keep the gains you have made or not??????????

  14. #14
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    but if you take like 750 mg test e for 10 weeks your gain alot i now but the problem will you keep the gains you have made or not??????????
    With proper PCT,diet,training and rest you'll keep a majority of it.


    ~Pinnacle~

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    867
    majority say if you gain 20 lbs will you keep atleast 14 lbs of them if you keep eating and training hard?

  16. #16
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    majority say if you gain 20 lbs will you keep atleast 14 lbs of them if you keep eating and training hard?
    Individual results vary,but that's a good guestemate.

    ~Pinnacle~

  17. #17
    freakintraining's Avatar
    freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    detroit
    Posts
    354
    im prolly gunna run 1000mg of test e for 10 week then right after my last shot switch to omnas 250 eod for 10 weeks, last 4 weeks will have whinny and last 8 weeks will have var, but basically ann all test cycle, with proper PCT.....im working on getting hcg right now

  18. #18
    ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,060
    I remember my last cycle I ran was 100mg prop ed. I think I ran it for almost 12 weeks. I had a ton of it (100mg/ml@100mls). I used m1t for ablout 4 weeks, before it became controlled, and it proved to be a very nice addition to the cycle. All in all I gained about 15 lbs of lean mass, when all was said and done. Personally, I would run a prop only cycle. I love it, even the ed pokes.

  19. #19
    MASTERDBOL's Avatar
    MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    moving to austin
    Posts
    1,455
    test is by far the best "base", but i like a 17aa or deca or something mixed in cause test alone does have its limits. and why limit to prop or test e by itself? sust, imo, is a better alternative. or test4. you get the multiple compounds and less sides. you just dont want your body to get "used" to a particular compound and stop having the level of effects it should have.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by freakintraining
    im prolly gunna run 1000mg of test e for 10 week then right after my last shot switch to omnas 250 eod for 10 weeks, last 4 weeks will have whinny and last 8 weeks will have var, but basically ann all test cycle, with proper PCT.....im working on getting hcg right now

    vet or senior correct me if im wrong, that cyc is a little much?
    unless you've got a bunch under your belt? thats a 32 week cycle b4 pct thats over half a year? will that be good 4 u?

    -ghdt

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    CANADA
    Posts
    854
    my bad 28 week cyc

  22. #22
    stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    2,738
    So does the common consensus here seem to be that stacking might not be so good if looking at only gains in size/strength? Kinda surprising...

  23. #23
    Captain_test's Avatar
    Captain_test is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    So does the common consensus here seem to be that stacking might not be so good if looking at only gains in size/strength? Kinda surprising...

    Stacking is great. But what the majority of people are saying here. Is that, Test alone is awesome. Test is the ultimate mass builder. No ones saying compunding certain AAS wouldnt be beneficial, we're simply saying "Test is the best bang for your buck, and unless you're a seasoned builder with problems putting on weight with JUST test, why not JUST use it?"

  24. #24
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_test
    Stacking is great. But what the majority of people are saying here. Is that, Test alone is awesome. Test is the ultimate mass builder. No ones saying compunding certain AAS wouldnt be beneficial, we're simply saying "Test is the best bang for your buck, and unless you're a seasoned builder with problems putting on weight with JUST test, why not JUST use it?"
    Well said!If more ppl thought like this,they have more cash in thier pocket for everyday living expenses,as opposed to trying to chase a dream adding every compound in the book thinking they'll gain even more.

    ~Pinnacle~

  25. #25
    Rebel88 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1
    I'm a newbie here, so if I'm wrong be easy. If you stack your last week or 2 of test with 1-AD or tribulis would this help from losing all the gains from your test cycle?

  26. #26
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel88
    I'm a newbie here, so if I'm wrong be easy. If you stack your last week or 2 of test with 1-AD or tribulis would this help from losing all the gains from your test cycle?
    Not really bro.Especially a pro hormone.Proper PCT is the way to ensure you retain most of your gains from a cycle.

    ~Pinnacle~

  27. #27
    freakintraining's Avatar
    freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    detroit
    Posts
    354
    it is still a 20 weeker maybe 24 tops...my past 2 cycles were 500mg then 750 mg for 20 weeks...great gains

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •