ricky williams is offline New Member

When do results start to show?

Hi all, I recently started my first steroid cycle ever, and I am stacking substanon (test) and winny (winstrol depot)... I have been on this program for two weeks now and I have had Two test. shots and 3 winny shots so far and I was wondering when I will really start to see some hard results...??

Should I allready have noticed some results??? or does it take a month or three to (along with my football and weight lifting program) see some good reslults?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by ricky williams
    Hi all, I recently started my first steroid cycle ever, and I am stacking substanon (test) and winny (winstrol depot)... I have been on this program for two weeks now and I have had Two test. shots and 3 winny shots so far and I was wondering when I will really start to see some hard results...??

Should I allready have noticed some results??? or does it take a month or three to (along with my football and weight lifting program) see some good reslults?
    Well considering you should be taking the sus every 3 days or so and the winny ed don't be too surprised if you don't see very much at all.
    This is a very poorly planned cycle....

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    u should have researched before u started this cycle u wanna start the winny after ur test kicks in. winny should be shot ed and sus at least eod. just stop it now and plan it properly. u will make some gains but nothing compared to what u would have made with a proper cycle.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    How old are you?

High school? You said football/lifting, so it's not collegiate or pro (testing)

The planning sounds juvenile too.

~SC~

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Well considering you should be taking the sus every 3 days or so and the winny ed don't be too surprised if you don't see very much at all.
    This is a very poorly planned cycle....
    Exactly Barso....It's obvious you don't need to be doing aas. You should stop your so called cycle, until you know what you are doing.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I concur, Rick study up.

Hey Sane why is there a + by your name now?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    sus EOD, winny ED.....do more research and plan your next cycle, id stop it and start again after you have search and asked for advice,,,

Thread Information