Thread: ok, cleansing

doghunter is offline Member

ok, cleansing

i have been reading about colon cleansing has anyone added this into there diet and how has this helped u out in losing the few hard to get pounds and what type of product did u use .

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Theres a movie with Eddie Murphy in it that has a lot of colon cleansing answers.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Colon cleansing can help overall health and can also help to drop a few pounds. Triple Cleanse (GNC) is a good three week colon cleanse to try.

bignbald02 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Theres a movie with Eddie Murphy in it that has a lot of colon cleansing answers.

kstone6tb is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    LMAO...My all-time favorite line from that movie.."What do you think they do, run your asshole by the carwash?"--Cleudus

but really there is a medical cleansing where they put a hose up ur colon and run water threw it and get everything out its crazy

another question dose this stuff make u use the bathroom like a laxative or will u still have normal movement

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by kstone6tb
    LMAO...My all-time favorite line from that movie.."What do you think they do, run your asshole by the carwash?"--Cleudus

Im thinking this is a steroid forum.

redman9 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doghunter
    i have been reading about colon cleansing has anyone added this into there diet and how has this helped u out in losing the few hard to get pounds and what type of product did u use .
    I have heard that it just cleans your system out like all the water and food ect. Then once you eat or drink anything then you gain it right back.. It is like a system flush for a few days. Any one else hear or know anything about colon cleansing..

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doghunter
    but really there is a medical cleansing where they put a hose up ur colon and run water threw it and get everything out its crazy
    It's called a Colonic. It's the rage of movie stars and many people that have nothing better to do with their time. Of course there will be advocates of everything in the world but I don't believe it is going to help with stubborn lbs Unless you have a constipation problem to begin with.
    Better to drink a large bottle of vodka that will give you the sh*ts in the am and you'll be empty!

Thread Information