Thread: Test or Steroid

dee187 is offline New Member

Test or Steroids?

I was wondering...Is "testosterone depot" alone as effective as "steroid "? What do y'all think about getting on test shots alone? Will i see the same result or comparatively the same result on “test” alone as I would on “steroids ”? Appreciate your input on this guys.

Al
    Last edited by dee187; 09-03-2005 at 12:48 AM.

mike2nice is offline Associate Member
    test is a steroid

mike2nice is offline Associate Member
    a lot of guys recommend doing test only first cycles.

Example: test enanthate 500mg a week for 10 weeks, split into two shots a week

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah test is a steroid , like is cortisol etc... You probably meant that does test works as well as synthetic testosterones (AAS's).

Excuse my illiteracy but....What's synthetic testosterone ? This is my first time here as y'all probably figured out by now...I've been workin out for about a year now and im interested in gettin into steroids . I've hear that Deca is the best steroid to start off with but im thinkin of starting out with test alone...perhaps, 200-250 ml a week for 6 weeks. What do you think?

IronSheff is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dee187
    Excuse my illiteracy but....What's synthetic testosterone? This is my first time here as y'all probably figured out by now...I've been workin out for about a year now and im interested in gettin into steroids. I've hear that Deca is the best steroid to start off with but im thinkin of starting out with test alone...perhaps, 200-250 ml a week for 6 weeks. What do you think?

I think train naturally for another 4-5 years while doing your research on boards such as this one, before you decide to touch anything.

bigJJ is offline Member
    I agree to train naturally and work on focusing your diet for the next couple of years.

However, if you're going to do it anyway, stick with Testosterone Enanthate (dosage will depend on weight, workout regimen and bodyfat). Test E is "steroids ". Before you start anything, do adequate research on PCT (post cycle therapy ). That is one of the most important aspects of steroid use (aside from diet and training, anyway)

Agreed... there is plenty of good info here.. Deca only cycle is not a good idea...

Thanks alot for the input guys....But, why do u say start later...why not now?

Just so that you have plenty of the following under your belt so that you get the most out of your cycle (age, training, knowledge on nutrition & training etc... ) Doing roids when you are too young is also quite hazardous and if you are a realitive novice you can still grow quite well naturally...

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    how old r u? remember fellas some guys dont have 4 or 5 yrs to wait give us ur stats age and deca alone is not a good first cycle.

nate da gr8 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks alot for the input guys....But, why do u say start later...why not now?
    Because you obviously know nothing about what your trying to get yourself into. Please research first. Then run a deca only cycle there the best

according to his profile he is 25 which is a good age to start due to his natural test levels already starting to decline ever so slightly. imo u should train hard and eat right for about 6mo to 1 yr all the while u should be researching all over this board to find ur perfect first cycle.

Logan13 is offline Banned

yes

Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    according to his profile he is 25 which is a good age to start due to his natural test levels already starting to decline ever so slightly. imo u should train hard and eat right for about 6mo to 1 yr all the while u should be researching all over this board to find ur perfect first cycle.
    I agree. Good advice.

that is good advice, but realisticly i reserached for 4 months b4 knowing most everything i needed to know, and how to get there. Everyone on this board helped. This will not take 6 months IMO

-GHDT

i didnt say it would take 6 mo to learn the 6m-1yr time frame is for proper training and diet. which im sure most would tell u is very important.

Heres my stats :

Weight: 228
    Hight: 6'6

Like I've said before, I've been bodybuilding for 1 year. Work out 4 days a week, an hour to 1:30 mins max per session, very intensive. I eat 6 meals a day (a meal every 3 hours). My TDEE (maintenance level) is approximately 3550 calories. I'm on a mass program so I eat 4100 calories a day (550 calories above my TDDE). I keep a nutritional journal so I'm very careful about what I eat, which is %55 carbohydrates, %30 protein and %15 fat, most of the carbohydrates are complex and the protein, lean. Each meal consists of lean protein and complex and fibrous carbs. Approximately 690-700 calories per meal. I drink 1 liter of fresh low fat milk every day (used to drink 2 liters). I also keep a training journal, which means progression training. I think I know everything there is to know about nutrition and training. The only thing I don’t know much about is "steroids " that’s why I'm here. And so far y'all have been really helpful. So what I'd like to know is: Why do you advice me not to get into steroids at this stage (considering I've been working about for only 1 year)? And yeah, has anyone here ever heard of “Testoviron Depot”? 1 ml of it contains 250 mg of testosterone oenanthate in oily solution. Has anyone every used it? Is it considered to be an “anabolic steroid ” or a “prohormone”? I’ve recently heard that “testosterone injections” are “steroids”...If that’s the case, then why do ppl cycle test with Deca ? What’s the difference between prohormones and steroids? As a first-timer, is it ok and beneficial to cycle such a product without “staking” meaning to use “testoviron depot” alone for a year (250 mg per week for a period of 6 weeks)? Need your advice guys.

Al.
    Last edited by dee187; 09-03-2005 at 10:49 AM.

i recommended that in order for ur body to grow as much as possible naturally. u dont want to waste money on something u can do naturally. i didnt do my first cycle until i plateued and gains were very very slow.

correct, if u plateau ur bod naturally, then when u aas, u get amazing gains. I did not do this like alot of people i know, its wether u wanna wait or not. As for Test depot, i am taking Test Enanathate 250 from orbit labs,

im taking 500mg a week , mon/thurs. I like it, Although i find where i inject it gets sore for about 3-4 days after letting the oil dispurse into my capillieries. Test 200 from syrus labs, is virtually painless but you need more. I chose to suck up the tenderness!

-GHDT

im doing 500mg a week for 12 weeks, stacked with dbols, week 2-5 because they came in late. id suggest like most other members atleast 500mg a week for 10 weeks. Test alone works great, takes about 3-4 weeks to reach peak levels for Enanathate. but good stuff, well worth the wait! wait 3 weeks after ur last 250mg shot, then start ur clomid for pct. IF ya dont know what pct is, better research quick!

-GHDT

dieselhead is offline New Member
    i looked at this site for 8 months before i started posting. I would say most of your questions can be answered by going over old threads, and especially by reading the "steroid profiles" page. I don't wanna be a dick, but if you don't know whether testoviron is a steroid or prohormone, you would be making a big mistake by jumping into a cycle now.

yea bro you better wait i waited 3 & half yrs till i started my 1st cycle gained alot naturally with good diet & training wait you wont regret it & enjoy dieting & tryin different training methods its alot of fun not to mention you will gain alot naturally dont jump on roids without a base & stay on the board & learn there is a lot to learn here.

good luck,

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    thats a wicked piece of ass dhead!!

Captain_test is offline Associate Member
    Lol ... Testosterone is DEFINITELY a steroid ..It's what they base a TON of other steroids off of. Test is the ultimate steroid. A "Pro hormone" is something that helps your body PRODUCE certain hormones, Injecting testosterone is injecting testosterone

afman415 is offline Junior Member

wow

wow, who is that girl in that pic?

dieselhead is offline New Member
    yes, i know. that fine little piece is keyra. check her out at http://www.keyra.tk/ If I could I would eat all 6 of my daily meals off of her ass

afman415 is offline Junior Member

wow

i havent seen an ass like that in years. im definately gonna have sex with her pictures.

nate da gr8 is offline Associate Member
    Heres my stats :

Like I've said before, I've been bodybuilding for 1 year. Work out 4 days a week, an hour to 1:30 mins max per session, very intensive. I eat 6 meals a day (a meal every 3 hours). My TDEE (maintenance level) is approximately 3550 calories. I'm on a mass program so I eat 4100 calories a day (550 calories above my TDDE). I keep a nutritional journal so I'm very careful about what I eat, which is %55 carbohydrates, %30 protein and %15 fat, most of the carbohydrates are complex and the protein, lean. Each meal consists of lean protein and complex and fibrous carbs. Approximately 690-700 calories per meal. I drink 1 liter of fresh low fat milk every day (used to drink 2 liters). I also keep a training journal, which means progression training. I think I know everything there is to know about nutrition and training. The only thing I don’t know much about is "steroids " that’s why I'm here. And so far y'all have been really helpful. So what I'd like to know is: Why do you advice me not to get into steroids at this stage (considering I've been working about for only 1 year)? And yeah, has anyone here ever heard of “Testoviron Depot”? 1 ml of it contains 250 mg of testosterone oenanthate in oily solution. Has anyone every used it? Is it considered to be an “anabolic steroid” or a “prohormone”? I’ve recently heard that “testosterone injections” are “steroids”...If that’s the case, then why do ppl cycle test with Deca? What’s the difference between prohormones and steroids? As a first-timer, is it ok and beneficial to cycle such a product without “staking” meaning to use “testoviron depot” alone for a year (250 mg per week for a period of 6 weeks)? Need your advice guys.

Al.
    Testosterone is a steroid so is deca and so is depot no matter whether you inject them or swallow them they are all " anabolic steroids"

Logan13 is offline Banned

research

Heres my stats :

And yeah, has anyone here ever heard of “Testoviron Depot”? 1 ml of it contains 250 mg of testosterone oenanthate in oily solution. Has anyone every used it? Is it considered to be an “anabolic steroid ” or a “prohormone”? I’ve recently heard that “testosterone injections” are “steroids ”...If that’s the case, then why do ppl cycle test with Deca ? What’s the difference between prohormones and steroids? As a first-timer, is it ok and beneficial to cycle such a product without “staking” meaning to use “testoviron depot” alone for a year (250 mg per week for a period of 6 weeks)? Need your advice guys.
    Al.
    First off, I have used testoviron depot, about 12 years ago. I was good but I crashed crazy on it....It was my first cycle. Secondly, Take prohormone out of your vocabulary, they are as illegal as AAS anyway. It sounds to me that you need to spend some time reading and learning, you have to find out some basic knowledge for yourself first, you lack some general information. Read all of the stickies and look over the steroid definitions. This site is meant to help, not teach how to use AAS. Not flaming you, just doing for you what was done for me.
    -Logan13

Thread Information