Johnmcd is offline New Member

Help with Signature Labs Test Cyp

Has anyone else used Signature Compunding Test Cypionate ? I started about three weeks ago and have not had testosterone like effects at all. I'm taking 300mg per week. Sex drive has decreased. Feels like Deca to me.

Anyone else had similiar issues?

well mang fourtently i deal witha legit suppiler, ive never had to worry about fake or wrong gear.. my friend bought decca, cut with little test, and little canola oil..... ur dose is very low should be atleast 500mg a week for test, and sex drive should increase......... id stop, go on pct and get that shit tested asap.. i would never stick something in nmy body i didnt know 100% it was legit.

sorry to hear your bad experiences.

-GHDT

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
    well mang fourtently i deal witha legit suppiler, ive never had to worry about fake or wrong gear.. my friend bought decca, cut with little test, and little canola oil..... ur dose is very low should be atleast 500mg a week for test, and sex drive should increase......... id stop, go on pct and get that shit tested asap.. i would never stick something in nmy body i didnt know 100% it was legit.

sorry to hear your bad experiences.

-GHDT
    good advice

nate da gr8 is offline Associate Member
    Signature labs is a us compounding pharmacy so the stuff should be legit.
    Ive used it before and had great results. It should be 100% legit imo
    Pm me
    NDG

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by nate da gr8
    Signature labs is a us compounding pharmacy so the stuff should be legit.
    Ive used it before and had great results. It should be 100% legit imo
    Pm me
    NDG
    Who knows if its legit, I would post pics and let guys take a look at it.

Labels could be identicle, but you really dont know whats in the oil unless u test it...side effects are a good indicator of whats goin on. In my city there is a tun of fake gear goin around, but when ur guy is #1 and gettin his shit exp mailed cross country (no customs)
    you cant go wrong. have yet to get a fake product . Id look into your source, or atleast get a cc? or whatever u need to tell if ur shiz is real!

-GHDT

Johnmcd is offline New Member
    Thanks for feedback. Igot the test from an anti ageing clinic in Florida and Signature is a large compounding pharmacy so I think it is legit. I had heard that a certain unnamed company had mislabeled its test as deca and I am hoping it is not this company. It's just that I normally get sides like oily skin, a bit of water and increased sex drive.

I suppose we all hope and pray we get wonderful side effects such as a raging sex drive as well as intended results of muscle growth but most of us end up with a bloated body and difficulty taking a piss.

I am also taking 2 iu's of GH and was given Armimidex to take 3x a week but have not started that yet. All experts please give me silver bullet for large muscles and great sex drive please.

BTW nate da gr8, I tried to e-mail but it was returned to me. You can try and e-mail me if you want.

dieselhead is offline New Member
    I think the GH should be upped to at least 3-4 iu's

john30 is offline Junior Member
    Its real,but your dose is to low,start with 500mg a week.

Thread Information