bignbald02 is offline Junior Member

Question fina/prop and T3?

Ok if i were to do a regular fina/ prop cyclesuch as:

fina= 75mg/ed 10wks
    prop= 100mg/ed 12wks

with all the proper escentials and a good pct, how should i ues T3 throughout the cycle?

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    IMO, simple 25mcg/day should do fine...i've posted reasoning for this many times elsewhere...just my 2 cents

AM

bignbald02 is offline Junior Member
    thx dude. I'll look up some other searches.

Can i run it a little bit higher to burn more fat and still be ok?

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    from what i gather you can run the t3 a little higher...perhaps up to 75mcg/day....im on test/eq/var, and im running it at 50mcg/day, and might up it....but everyone is different

of course you can, but again, if possible, check your bf often, that way you can monitor your progress...if you're losing muscle weight, you might be a little high...from what i've researched, there's an optimal thryoid limit, at which you're burning fat and keeping muscle...using aas lowers your thyroid, that's why i supplement (moderately) during a cycle, to keep it up...in the end, if you respond okay to higher doses, and your gains (or lack thereof) are acceptable, you can go as high as 100-125mcg/day...no need to taper, as has been proven...

AM

here, i found the literature i was looking for...

"Thyroid hormones, on the other hand, offer significant benefits when used cautiously and "properly". They should not be used haphazardly as a fat loss agent however, instead they are valuable in correcting thyroid dysfunction brought on by androgen use. When done properly, T3 is used as "replacement therapy" and serves only to normalize decreased T3 levels. Research has shown that high dose androgens pushes T3 levels down (14,15). This is significant because the real value of optimal thyroid levels is not for fat loss, but instead for optimum anabolic activity. T3 has diverse facilitative anabolic effects including, increasing GH secretion(16,17), up-regulating GH receptors (18), up-regulating IGF-1 receptors (19,20), and other less well defined anabolic effects (21,22). Don’t get the wrong idea however, for T3 to facilitate anabolism, it must stay in the high normal range. A little too high or a little too low significantly changes the biological effects of thyroid hormones. Bringing T3 levels too high will undoubtedly backfire and lead to muscle, strength losses, and rebound fat gain.
    You will need regular ../../affiliates/hormone-levels.htm to determine the optimal dose of T3 (e.g. Cytomel ) to bring you up to the optimum range. If you are unwilling, or do not have access to, regular blood work I would not recommend using T3. The old "take your morning temperature" recommendation is simply too inaccurate. Most people use way too much T3 and cause more problems than anything else. However, if you are willing to take care of yourself while optimizing muscle gains, have your free T3 checked before using any T3, yet during your full dose androgen regimen. Try to bring your free T3 levels up to ~7.0-7.4 pmol/L. Your doctor may use conventional units on your blood work which means it will read in "pg/dL". If that’s the case bring your levels up to about 450-480 pg/dL. Doing this will allow optimal caloric intake while minimizing fat gain, as well as optimize the anabolic actions of the androgens you are using."

AM

Thread Information