forzajoe1234 is offline New Member

Smile Cycle Question/Strength Gains

Hello everyone! I am very new to gear. I have taken a little bit of eq and deca before. This is going to be my first real cycle, and I was wondering what you guys think of it. I plan injecting 500 milligrams of deca once per week, 200 milligrams of test, and 4 dball pills a day. the dballs are the 5 milligram pills. Right now i'm benching 310 and deadlifting 415-425. I was wondering how this cycle would effect my strength and body mass. i'm 5'11 and 188 lbs. thanks everyone!

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    most would probably say to run the deca lower and the test higher...the dbol is okay for the first 4-6 weeks, then lose it...get your ancillaries and pct ready (research more for details)...

AM

Zapp is offline Banned
    As I say to every first timer..... You don't need the dbol on your first cycle. Why does everyone that starts there first cycle these days think they need it? Yeah, it gives you a jump start on your cycle, but being your first time, you will gain 15-20lbs without it.

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    As I say to every first timer..... You don't need the dbol on your first cycle. Why does everyone that starts there first cycle these days think they need it? Yeah, it gives you a jump start on your cycle, but being your first time, you will gain 15-20lbs without it.
    you're absolutely right, sorry, i missed that...

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    first proper cycle just run 500mg/wk of test e for 10-12 weeks followed by proper PCT

Thread Information