Captain_test is offline Associate Member

Pre-Loading Darts....

I know there was a thread on this a while ago..I Searched and couldnt find it though..

Anyway.. ok I want to pre-load some darts to make sure my Vials are dosed correctly (So I have ample time to get more if I need to)...How long does Test (Or anything) Stay good in a pre-loaded dart? How far in advance can i load these up?? thanksf or your help

Zapp is offline Banned
    Not sure about the exact time, but I know some sus comes in pre-loaded syringes, so it should be ok for a few months at least if not longer. Did have some pre-loaded years ago that never used, and after a while, the black stopper started to carode and mixed with the test.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I wouldn't hold them any longer than 2 weeks.The BA will start to eat the plunger like cancer.
    You think your source is shorting you gear?Time to shop around bro.

~Pinnacle~

Captain_test is offline Associate Member
    No I wasnt worried about them being short really, I knew they were overdosed (So I frontloaded more at the start of the cycle), so I just wanted to make sure they were fine...and luckily they were so over-dosed that I may just have almost an extra CC or so.. Yea Dont worry bros, I'm not gettin shorted ...I ended up pre-loading a dart and just pulling as much as I could out of the vial into that dart to see how much I had..I'm all good!

IRONBULL05 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_test
    No I wasnt worried about them being short really, I knew they were overdosed (So I frontloaded more at the start of the cycle), so I just wanted to make sure they were fine...and luckily they were so over-dosed that I may just have almost an extra CC or so.. Yea Dont worry bros, I'm not gettin shorted ...I ended up pre-loading a dart and just pulling as much as I could out of the vial into that dart to see how much I had..I'm all good!
    Well I wouldn't worry about it then.Keep it in the vials,easier to store.

Thread Information