Thread: Help!!!!!!!!!

masterp432 is offline Junior Member

Help!!!!!!!!!

Ok guys I am taking sust 500mg for 10 weeks. I am done with week one and i don't have access to any more steroids for another 3 weeks. But I want to stack something with the sust. What would be good for me to take from week 5-10. MY goals are to gain about 30 pounds and go up about 60-70 pounds on bench. I am 5'9 210. I have only takin one cycle. I took omnadren and i gained 40lbs and my bench went up 70lbs so these gains aren't ridiculous for me. But could someone just tell me what i should stack in week 5-10 to get me some big gains. I was told only to take dbol at the beginning????

NightOp is offline Member
    i'll bump this one for others to reply

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    you could use test prop---since sus has a 3-4 week life in body after last injection.
    you can use d-bol but it better at begining
    so if want huge size---and i was in same boat as you i would do d-bol last 4 weeks of cycle going 6 weeks with d-bol(2 weeks longer than sus) and also maybe prop last 4 weeks going with 2 weeks while on d-bol then 2 weeks alone then start clomid

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    put the dbol in the back instead of the front

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    40 lbs? How much was lean mass and how much fat? How much did you keep?

Throw some d-bol in at the back end and plan the next cycle fully before you start!

By the way HELP!!!!!!! is a lousy subject line for a post! It's better to ask the question that you want answered so we know by reading the subject of we an help!
    Last edited by Ajax; 05-01-2002 at 11:33 PM.

Thread Information