Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: kick ass cycle

But i can though,i can raed all your pervious posts and threads.However thats not what im getting at,im not saying that you dont have any good info for people cos im sure u do and im sure you have helped many guys out on here. What im sayin is that just cos someones new on here doesnt maen wot they gotta say aint worth listening to,so dont get hung up on how many posts a guys got cos u just never know who the new guy is!! Anyway ive gotta go,no doubt we will meet again.No hard feelings bro, im sure u get where im coming from though,wheather or not yo take it on board is up 2 u!!

nikelslik is offline New Member
    yo man, all i wanted is some advice about adding some more test to my cycle thats it! im not here to bash anyone regardless of how long they have been doing whatever! i respect what the experienced bros. have to say. i just dont appreciate being called an idiot (more or less) just because i obviously asked a stupid question(according to james c) now i know! ty! everybody take a chill pill!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I just spent 5 minutes of my life(that I can never retrieve)reading this fvcking dribble!!

~Pinnacle~

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by nikelslik
    yo man, all i wanted is some advice about adding some more test to my cycle thats it! im not here to bash anyone regardless of how long they have been doing whatever! i respect what the experienced bros. have to say. i just dont appreciate being called an idiot (more or less) just because i obviously asked a stupid question(according to james c) now i know! ty! everybody take a chill pill!
    Actualli if u actualli read what i sed, ull realise i didnt say u were askin a stupid question, i gave reason for why bignatt sed wot he sed and i also gave u some advice and offered to help u with ur cycle. No1 was suggesting u were and idiot, just that perhaps u don't know enough about gear to be doing it in the first place, as was alredi sed. I wudve thought that some1 doing gear wud know that the lack of point of doing two test esters at the same time when u cud simply up the dose of the ester u are using.

Quote Originally Posted by nikelslik

Im with u bro,i was waitin for a reply from bignat but dont look like im getin one,anyway i really gotta go now and dont be afraid to ask,it makes learning easier!!!

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I just spent 5 minutes of my life(that I can never retrieve)reading this fvcking dribble!!

~Pinnacle~
    i spent about an hour total in typing a bunch of worthless shit

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    i spent about an hour total in typing a bunch of worthless shit
    You know your shit, i have no doubt about that. BUt you posted 15 times and you could have simply told the bro " no don't add sust, its not a good idea"

everyone gets so defensive, myself included, but i am trying to curb my evil ways and just realize, questions will be asked that we may not like and we have a choice of how we respond....just be cool..this thread shouldnt have gotten this big for that simple question..peace

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    i probably said the same thing about 15 different ways.....im turning into my dad

mikeybadaboy is offline Associate Member
    yo!yo! guys calm down!! holy shit..too much testosterone . take a breather guys,this aint wwe.com

mikeybadaboy is offline Associate Member
    yo!yo!guys calm down..too much testosterone in here,relax this aint wwe.com.CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!?!? hahaha

nikelslik is offline New Member
    ok yall, no more stupid questions!! i promise!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information