Thread: QV Test E

tclark828 is offline New Member

QV Test E

I have a bottle of QV Test E that checks out with the batch numbers and all. Problem is that when i inject i get flu like symptoms the following afternoon into the night. Is there anything i can do about that? I cant get sick like that at work, so that means i can only inject on fri and ruin my saturday...lol Could i inject with that on fri and use sustanon during the week? TRying to include this into my next cycle cause i still have like 30 shots left. Anyway im starting my next cycle within a few weeks. Gonna kick it off with Anadrol ....75mg a day and 400mg of EQ a week. just trying to find the best way to get the Test in there

thanks
    TC

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    i dono if im not getting what ur saying, but u need to stay off cycle for as long as u were on cycle, u cant just jump from cycle to cycle and u also need pct

yea i havent been on for a long time......i actually ended my last cycle early becausr that test kept making me sick....test flu i guess

PRAMANIS is offline Junior Member
    Are You Sure You Got Legit Gear. I Just Finished My 8th Week Of Qv Test E And Qv Deca And I Didn't Get Flu Symptoms At All.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tclark828
    I have a bottle of QV Test E that checks out with the batch numbers and all. Problem is that when i inject i get flu like symptoms the following afternoon into the night. Is there anything i can do about that? I cant get sick like that at work, so that means i can only inject on fri and ruin my saturday...lol Could i inject with that on fri and use sustanon during the week? TRying to include this into my next cycle cause i still have like 30 shots left. Anyway im starting my next cycle within a few weeks. Gonna kick it off with Anadrol ....75mg a day and 400mg of EQ a week. just trying to find the best way to get the Test in there

thanks
    TC
    Did the same shit to me, get some UGL gear or Euro fuc QV.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    I got very sick last 4 weeks of my cycle when I switched to Qv test e 250

Had no probs with Qv prop or tren just the test e

yea it seems to be legit...everything checks out. can you use test e along with sustanon , or is that pointless? I could inject the test E on fridays, so it doesnt affect my work. I dunno....just looking for opinions i guess

i bet its legit if ur gaining and noticin some sides, but the flu? = infection/ or bacteria in ur amp. get it tested either ur gear is unsanitary or ur bod reacts weird to that test, Try a diff source like said in the last post.

-ghdt

id just do test e, rather than sustanon , the thing about sustanon is the esters are relased at different times giving u a unbalanced peak, flucuation up and down alittle bit from ur peak. this gives u sick side effects, test enanthate however is stable after the 4th week at elevated peaking levels. id rather just go with test over anything IMO

-GHDT

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by tclark828
    yea it seems to be legit...everything checks out. can you use test e along with sustanon, or is that pointless? I could inject the test E on fridays, so it doesnt affect my work. I dunno....just looking for opinions i guess

Test e should be twice a week not once a week and sust should be ed or eod IMO ............... What does your cycle look like???????????? when was your last cycle ?????????? and do you have anti e??????????? and do you do PCT?????????????and and yes mine was legit too

Quote Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
    i bet its legit if ur gaining and noticin some sides, but the flu? = infection/ or bacteria in ur amp. get it tested either ur gear is unsanitary or ur bod reacts weird to that test, Try a diff source like said in the last post.

-ghdt

I also would make sure that you're being sanitary when you inject. Wipe the site off with alcohol before and after you do it.

It also could just be the test flu that some ppl get when using veterinary quality AAS. Try gettin some human grade test next time.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    ive used 70ml's (over 2 cycles) of test e from QV and never had a problem

Captain_test is offline Associate Member
    You guys dont think this could just be Test flu?

That was my guess

Captain_test is offline Associate Member
    In any event...I just got some Cyp (Not QV though) and the first few times I injected I felt the flu-like symptoms. After a while, I didnt.. And I also had some QV Test E and only felt them after one injection...

Keep in mind though, that I didnt feel them for hours, only about 30 seconds after injection... So it might not be the same for you.. hmm thats odd that you're feeling those so long after injection.

yea i thought it was odd too.....it actually took me a few injections to realize the cause. I usually inject after work at night, and feel fine til the next afternoon. I always use alcohol and inject with a new needle that i didnt draw with, so i dont think its a sanitary issue. Ive been off all AAS for about 5 months now. Im gonna try it again and see if hopefully i ract better to it. Thanks for all the input though guys.

TC

Thread Information