bty
    bty is offline New Member

Question Cutting after Sust cycle

First off I must say this is a great place, my first post but have been reading for a while. I am on my second cycle right now, 8 weeks of 500 mg of Sust (first cycle was just oral d-bol before I found this site, took the advice of a training partner). I do have clomid for post cycle. My question is how long after my Sust cycle should I wait to start cutting? After the clomid? I am going to use either an ECA stack or clen (or both, havent decided yet, depends on money situation) along with a cutting diet (lowering calories/carbs from the bulking diet I am now on) and cardio, etc. I would like to start cutting as soon as possible after I am done with the sust but at the same time do not want to lose my gains. Thanks for any and all help

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    you should start your clen right after your last injection day. some believe that clen will actually help you keep your muscle gains.dont run eca and clen together, alternate them 2 weeks on clen, 2 weeks on eca. start clomid 4 weeks after your last injection. try to keep your calories up post cycle. just cut the fats and carbs as much as you can in favor of more protein.

welcome to the board!

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Boy you texans are fast! you beat me to it again BK...

Couldn't of said it better myself!

And welcome aboard bro!

bty
    bty is offline New Member
    Thanks guys! Yeah, the 2 week/2 week split was what I was going to run with clen /eca. BK, you say to start clen right after my last injection, so I shouldnt let the esters do their stuff alone for about a week after the last injection before introducing the clen? If I use just ECA can I still start it right after the last injection like clen or should I wait? I just wanna do this right Thanks for the welcome too!

dieselhead is offline New Member
    can't you run clen ED if you take it with benadryl (anti-histamine), although I forget the dosage for the latter?

Thread Information