bombastico is offline Junior Member

Anavar/Prop cycle

Back when I was thinking of cutting, a friend of mine at the gym suggest and got me some anavar & prop a couple months ago. I am now doing a clean bulk (adding about 10-12 lbs of muscle hopefully. I never started that cycle. Would a cycle of Anavar/Prop be considered OK to use when clean bulking (or is it strictly a better cutting combo)? Or should I hold off on it?

I am also taking caffiene and ephedrine in the morning. Is that ok to take while (or if) I'm on the prop/anavar cycle?

thanks

Blitz777 is offline Associate Member
    What you eat determines your cycle, not the drugs. However, i would say prop/anavar only is more likely associated with a cutting cycle.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    I personally love that combo. 10-12pounds of solid is very possible with that cycle. But like the person above said what you eat is also important.

I dont want to re-post my diet, since this is a steroid forum. It's here (http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=191137)

I'm at 179 right now and would like to be around 190 or so. So a prop/anavar combo w/my diet, could get me 10-12 lbs of solid muscle? Or would it hamper "gains" by cutting?

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Var and prop = great cutting cycle. You should add a good amount of quality muscle if your diet is sound. I would think it is ok to take the Ephedrine/caffiene.... Just dont go mad.

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Var and prop = great cutting cycle. You should add a good amount of quality muscle if your diet is sound. I would think it is ok to take the Ephedrine/caffiene.... Just dont go mad.
    You're right, it is a great cutting cycle... but would it be as effective if I am dieting on a gain lean muscle mass diet, or would it defeat the entire purpose? Sorry if they sound like dumb questions, I just want to cover my bases.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    You can totally bulk with that cycle you just need to adjust your eating

Thread Information