highschoollifter is offline New Member

what wopuld be best??

i was wondering if someone could help me out a lil i am 16 this is the age to be but see im 5'10 230lbs bench is 205lb parralel squat 375lb deadlift 405lb and powercling 275lbs im not ripped or big and im gaining fat fst since the weight room has closed down in this lil city. i recently hav got a membership for a local gym but i was wondering what whould be best for me to bet big and ripped fast i want the ladies to notice me lol. please send me info on best product with fastest results and prices thanks so much.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by highschoollifter
    i was wondering if someone could help me out a lil i am 16 this is the age to be but see im 5'10 230lbs bench is 205lb parralel squat 375lb deadlift 405lb and powercling 275lbs im not ripped or big and im gaining fat fst since the weight room has closed down in this lil city. i recently hav got a membership for a local gym but i was wondering what whould be best for me to bet big and ripped fast i want the ladies to notice me lol. please send me info on best product with fastest results and prices thanks so much.
    Diet and cardio.You have no business doing drugs at your age.

~Pinnacle~

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Diet and cardio.You have no business doing drugs at your age.

~Pinnacle~
    listen to this man he's telling you right. at 16 no offense but you are just a kid and these drugs are not for maturing kids. You are talking about screwing up your hormones and possibly doing some serious harm to yourself. If you want girls to notice you trust me personality goes so much farther than a good body ever will. good luck to you

Thread Information