WesternMedical is offline New Member

Exclamation Assistance Sought

I am twenty-six years old. I have taken a cycle of Dianabol (aka Dball), with minimal results. I am seeking what most people seek, a quick fix. However, I am seeking tangile results that could potentailly see gains within three months. Thereafter, I feel as though I would be able to maintain any gains. However, I am at a crossroads. I would like to know if anyone has information that could point me in the right direction, specifically 'what' should I consider taking, steroid -wise.

Many guys I know are on or have done a cycle of ball with good results, and others are on more 'potent' injectables. I want to stay away from any injectables, and would like to know is there a decent, effective muscle, gains oral-steroid out there that is assessible to me?

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. I would appreciate it very much.

Westernmedical

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    stats please, and available gear?!!

Captain_test is offline Associate Member
    Theres no reason to stay away from injectable AAS. Orals are never healthier IMO.

of course you didnt gain anything off a D-bol only cycle. That is one of the worst cycles you could do (Don't worry, you gotta lean sometime)

D-bol will make you blow up and then deflate, because its simply mostly water weight...

"Keeping" your gains (not counting water) is usually based on Post Cycle Treatment, and how well you get your natural testosterone back in shape...

I'm a big fan of test, and with a beginner user, a test only cycle would do wonders

Test enanthate /cyp
    500 mg a week
    twice a week

10 weeks. How does that sound?

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_test
    Theres no reason to stay away from injectable AAS. Orals are never healthier IMO.

of course you didnt gain anything off a D-bol only cycle. That is one of the worst cycles you could do (Don't worry, you gotta lean sometime)

D-bol will make you blow up and then deflate, because its simply mostly water weight...

"Keeping" your gains (not counting water) is usually based on Post Cycle Treatment, and how well you get your natural testosterone back in shape...

I'm a big fan of test, and with a beginner user, a test only cycle would do wonders

Test enanthate /cyp
    500 mg a week
    twice a week

10 weeks. How does that sound?
    agreed on all except the 10 weeks part.
    short cycles are worthless, real muscles takes time to grow. minimum is 12-14 weeks.

WesternMedical is offline New Member
    Actually ...what you have said makes total sense. Now, as pathetic as this may sound, the Test cycle ...how readily aval. is this to get. Is my best bet just to contact the source who gave tome the Dball and go from there?

10 weeks is do-able for sure ...now is this 10weeks for gains-noticable gains during this time? Sorry for all the questions, but I simpily do not know the answers. Now, if I could look like you in the photo, well than I would not have to worry about all of this!! (haha)

Thanks again for your advise.

Captain_test is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    agreed on all except the 10 weeks part.
    short cycles are worthless, real muscles takes time to grow. minimum is 12-14 weeks.

Point well taken.

Thread Information