aco
    aco is offline Junior Member

help for 2nd cycle

i will soon be starting my second cycle, my first i took test e, 750mg for wk 1-11, and d-bol wk 1-4 30mg ed. i gained about 15-20 lbs and my strength shot throw the roof. i want to gain about 20-25 more lbs. i heard that winny depot and anadrol work really well together and i also wanted to throw some more test e in there. i don't know how long or how much i should take of each though, any suggestions? 24, 5'11", 215, 10%bf?? thanks.

Iceman911 is offline Associate Member
    Anadrol is hard on the system. Winny is not a mass gainer. If you want 15 lbs of muscle.....stick with test. 750mg IMO is alot per week. That would be my max. I've cycle three times, I'm 6'1" 223lbs, 10-12% bf. I like to stick around 500mg test, with 200mg-400mg deca . Of course d-bol for the mass and strength gainer. You may want to try eq instead of deca. If you don't mind injects do sus or omnadren . Different test esters.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman911
    Anadrol is hard on the system. Winny is not a mass gainer. If you want 15 lbs of muscle.....stick with test. 750mg IMO is alot per week. That would be my max. I've cycle three times, I'm 6'1" 223lbs, 10-12% bf. I like to stick around 500mg test, with 200mg-400mg deca. Of course d-bol for the mass and strength gainer. You may want to try eq instead of deca. If you don't mind injects do sus or omnadren. Different test esters.
    Also,both are 17aa's.Not a wise choice to run both drugs at the same time.A little rough on the liver.

~Pinnacle~

aco
    should i just stay with test e at 500mg per week and anadrol for the first 4 weeks?

Iceman911 is offline Associate Member
    Why do you want anadrol ? IMO 500mg test per week is good. IMO stay away from anadrol. Too harsh.

Darkness is offline Member
    Test e, EQ, Dbol , great cycle, great gains and with good PCT you can keep nearly all the gains. I only lost 5lbs out of 23 with this cycle.

aco
    my friend took anadrol and blew up. he got strong as hell and gained a bunch of weight, he just suggested it to me, but if ya'll think eq, test e, and d-bol would be better maybe i'll do that, would i need to stagger eq and test e?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    drol will make u big and quick strong (if you're eating enough) but often times the gains are short lived.
    Why don't u try test e or c at 500mgs per week along w/ the drol @50mgs ed for the first 4 weeks and see how that treats u?
    750mgs of test is alot for a first timer...Drop it down some and I bet you'll still grow.

Don't stagger anything..start it all at once.
    What about anti e's and pct? U have that covered?

aco
    i don't know much about that. i've never had any problems with gyno before and i just took clomid for my pct on my last cycle, do i need more than that

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    anadrol is very strong steriod its highly androgenic and highly anabolic as well, resulting in big strenght and weight gains, anadrol is the biggest threat to user's in terms of side effects because it is c-17 alpha alkylated it is very toxic to the liver, excessive water retention, high blood pressure, acne, hair loss gyno is the norm, many lose the weight what they have put on with anadrol because of the water retention, id leave it alone at your stage, stick with a good testosterone 500mg- 750mg per week you will be fine,, also wouldnt put anadrol with winny,,,no way imho

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Try training naturally and eating more.....you sound like you need to do some serious research

Thread Information