Playboy305 is offline New Member

::Deca question::

I'm not much of a juicer but I have taken deca before in small amonts. Recently I took 6 shots of boldenone 200 mg for 5 weeks, which last monday was my last shot. Now I'm planning to continue with 8 deca durabolins 200mg for 8 weeks. My question is how safe is this for the body? Any help is appreciated -thanks-

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy305
    I'm not much of a juicer but I have taken deca before in small amonts. Recently I took 6 shots of boldenone 200 mg for 5 weeks, which last monday was my last shot. Now I'm planning to continue with 8 deca durabolins 200mg for 8 weeks. My question is how safe is this for the body? Any help is appreciated -thanks-
    Poorly planned cycle. Eq (boldenone ) should be taken for 10 weeks min and at 400mgs per week. Switching over to deca now after 5 weeks on eq is going to render minamal results.
    Please check the www.steriod.com home page and look up beginer and inter cycles.
    After that read the steriod profile forum of this board...Then the edu forums.

When u figure out a cycle post it along w/ your stats and goals of the cycle and we'll help u from there.
    Goodluck,

I was never really planning to take the Bold. I had a friend of mine give it to me for cheap to try it out but I just don't feel like finishing it. I just want to do the 8 decas for 8 weeks , thats it. I'm 6 ft 240 lbs. ...and I know that 8 decas not much but the last time I took 8 Decas I gained 15 lbs and half and inch of arms(from 20 to 20 1/2) solid , lost nothing and still kept growing . That was in late 2002 early 03. That along with peanut butter, gainer,shakes and eating 6 times a day. Most peeps think i'm on mad gear and laugh when I tell them the 8 decas story. I just want to know the safeness of taking deca and also taking it followed by the bold I was doing? I'm not worried about if it's a good switch over or not for gains wise , i'm just asking about the health part of it considering i've done deca before and I hear it's one of the safest steroids .

RoidGut is offline Member
    Well it seems that you have it already figured out then. Why are you asking then answering your own questions. You ask if switching over to deca will be safe for your health, then in the same sentance talk about how you had no problems and how safe it is.

MB gave you solid advice but it looks like you have your mind already made up. Just go for it and do it then...you don't need anyones apporval cuz to be honest, no one on this board will give it to you.

I was never really planning to take the Bold. I had a friend of mine give it to me for cheap to try it out but I just don't feel like finishing it. I just want to do the 8 decas for 8 weeks , thats it. I'm 6 ft 240 lbs. ...and I know that 8 decas not much but the last time I took 8 Decas I gained 15 lbs and half and inch of arms(from 20 to 20 1/2) solid , lost nothing and still kept growing . That was in late 2002 early 03. That along with peanut butter, gainer,shakes and eating 6 times a day. Most peeps think i'm on mad gear and laugh when I tell them the 8 decas story. I just want to know the safeness of taking deca and also taking it followed by the bold I was doing? I'm not worried about if it's a good switch over or not for gains wise , i'm just asking about the health part of it considering i've done deca before and I hear it's one of the safest steroids.

You must have misunderstood my question. I'm not looking for anyones approval,basically i'm asking how safe is deca for the kidneys, liver, ect.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok..Do I think that kind of cycle is smart - NO Will it be dangerous - Not more than any other cycle and with those doses I would say its quite safe. I would still do PCT though since that cycle will most likely shut down your HPTA.

PRAMANIS is offline Junior Member
    Take Only Deca And You Can Forget About This------>

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    With no test in there with the deca you will be doing a lot of this... ...did you notice the eyes?...that's frustration because you can't keep your cock hard. You should run test, no wait...YOU NEED to run test otherwise you run the risk of deca dick.

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    gotta say MOST people do get deca dick, but not all...ive run a deca only cycle, never had any deca dick and kept most of my gains...having said that, i would never recommend it to anyone because every one responds to different stuff differently and since most people don't deal well with it...ill jus stick to test...love it!

Thread Information