Thread: Cycle Opinions

Lucifer1 is offline Junior Member

Cycle Opinions

I am currently looking to do my second serious cycle. In this cycle I'm looking for both size and strength, however i do not want to get bloated. My last cycle was sust and winny and got great results.
    I was thinking of running test e, dbol or a bombs to kickstart, and var to finish. Im trying to find a cycle that would give me the most mass but lots of strength also.

The var was due to the strength increase, any thoughts on tren /test? Like i said. The cycle that will give me the most mass and strength, but no water retention.
    Last edited by Lucifer1; 09-04-2005 at 12:34 AM.

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    Hows about Test prop and EQ? If you don't want any water retention then kick starting is hard because both anadrol and d-bol are massive water weight gainers. Test prop gives the least water retention of the Tests and EQ is supposed to be good for strength. These two are pretty suitable for a second cycle, tren is for more experiened users as far as I know.

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    I suppose you could always run l-dex to reduce the water retention and then just run anything you want regardless of its properties to gain water weight.
    I think as a second cycle for lots of mass I'd run Test and Deca , for slightly more strength and less mass it'd be the one I proposed above, Test + EQ. Please corret me if I'm wrong.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Test E 300-500mg/wk 1-10
    Tren 75mg/day/wk 1-10
    Ldex .5/day
    Var wk 2-10

locky619 is offline New Member
    i would go with the test e and deca cycle and throw in some letro to stop the bloat

wk 1-12 test e 500mg ew
    wk 1-10 deca 400mg ew
    letro 1.25 eod

run letro uptill pct.

you could even use anadrol to kickstart wks 1-4 50mg ed

I was considering test/deca but a iffy because i play baseball in college and deca has such a huge detection time. However I will be playing for D3 which i am not sure f they test. Any ideas? Also im not worried about the dbol or drol kickstart because that water retention will go away after kickstart wont it? As for tren I'm worried about the effect on natural test.

Everything will effect your natural test levels

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    Everything will effect your natural test levels
    i heard that tren is especially bad. However im thinking of running test/eq cycle. im trying to decide which test to use tho. I was also going to run dbol to kickstart. What do you all think about anavar to end?

weelll yoou know what i think......eq would also be fine but you will get better results from tren imo

Thread Information