Echelon is offline New Member

Newbie need advice

Ok here is my question. I am 36 5'9 210lbs with a cut up 175lb underneath the chub (hehe) Up to the age Of 30 I was in kick ass shape and worked out regularly, never really tried to get huge nor do i want to now. I would however, like to be a lean 195 (or so). My problem is that over the past few years I have tried numerous time to getr back in the gym and can not maintain my motivation. I am a walking poster boy for male menapause. Anyway, I have alot of friend who are into body building and juicing and they have been giving me advice on things i should do to get going again. Their philosophy is that the immediate effect of the juice will help keep me motivated to get to where i want to be. This is the cycle that they are recommending. What do you think and/or my friends full of s**t

60 tablets of Cytomel (25 mg/tablet)
    252 tablets of Clenbuterol (0,02 mg/tablet)
    8 vials of Deca durabolin (200 mg/vial)
    10 Syringes 2,5cc

I have alot of fat to lose. Please be brutally honest t
    Last edited by Echelon; 04-02-2005 at 10:10 PM.

seanw is offline Banned
    Well to be brutaly honest you cant do sh!t with the shopping list you just provided. Juice is not going to give you a better body in this case, your head is. !!!! I know you probably think gear is the quick fix but it really isnt. You need a clean diet and five days a week of cardio, and if you dont get lean that way I will, as we say in Australia, "Bare my arse in Bourke Street". Then once you get into good shape, that is the time to think about juice.

Read this for a decent diet UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

Read this for some idea about the importance of a cardio workout first thing in the morning on an empty stomach A.M. Fat Burn

You can do this, its just takes will power. If you dont want it you wont get it !!!!
    Last edited by seanw; 04-02-2005 at 10:15 PM.

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    You dont need the clen in my opinion..my brother is 35 and in his 7th week and feeling and looking great..Im sure he will still unmotivated off cycle though..because he still drags around the workouts a little..but as for being 36 Im sure you should add some est into your cycle..Im 30 and it is helping me..getting bigger feel the same though as far as energy goes..so go for it..or die a flabby old bastard!

slob is offline Member
    get test.

i have never really considered this as an option, but the persistance of my friends has cause me to want to look into it further. So I am just looking for some educated opinions from people in the know. My people say this combination with regular workouts and dailing my diet down will show fast 6-8 week results and dramatically drop my body fat.

very new to this so i hope i am not wasting anyones time Explain test how/where/ how long ect...

seanw is offline Banned
    Here is a post from a member named DimensionX. PM him he will be able to help you

Dude, your stats sound a lot like me a while back. Here is the ticket, it's not what you want to here but it WILL work. If you have the will power to do this for a month you'll be very proud of the way your starting to look. Do it for two months and you'll be hooked and after the 3rd month people who haven't seen you might not recognize you.

#1 Diet
    Drop the sodas and simple carbs. That mean NO white bread, pasta, sugar, candy and that sort of stuff. Replace the simple carbs with complex carbs such as brown rice, wheat bread, ect. Crank your protein up to 1-1.5g of protein per pound of ideal body weight. I would guess based on your stats that your ideal skinny body weight would be about 175-180 unless you start packing on some serious muscle (which can wait). Spread this intake over 5-6 meals. If you run the calories I think you'll find your going to be close to 3000 a day. This sounds like a lot, I hit a plateau at that intake and had to INCREASE it to keep loosing weight. Metabolism is a freaky thing. Drink 4 liters of water a day minimum. Skip all other drinks, if you MUST drink something else like coffee make sure it's black. NO FAST FOOD, if you must a chargriled chicken sammy from ChickFila is better than a whopper.

#2 ECA Stack
    Some will disagree but this worked wonders for me, still is. 25mg's of Ephedrine, 200mg's caffeine, and 81-325mg's aspirin 3-4 times a day depending on how your body reacts. This does several things, one if your a soda addict this will get rid of the caffeine withdrawals from stopping cold turkey. Two, this will crank your thermis up and you will burn calories faster throughout the day. Don't start thinking "oh, a Big Slam Mt. Dew has lot's of caffeine so I'll just have a few of those". The key is to take in the ECA and eliminate the simple carbs that it normally burns for energy. This will aid in fat loss big time.

#3 Cardio
    If you do this you will melt. Join a gym if your not already a member. Don't worry about feeling awkward being there, EVERYONE has been new before. I have more respect for someone like you in the gym than most anyone, because I've been in your shoes and I know the self discipline it takes to make yourself do something like this. Get on the bike to begin with. That’s my preference, I can't stand the tall ones that you sit on like a regular bike, they make my ass go numb. Find a lazy boy model , the one with the back support, handles on the side, and pedals somewhat in front of you. Ride that ****er for an hour EVERYDAY. Try not to pay attention to the bike, watch the TV, drool over the women with fake tits that are not actually working out, look at the kids that try to do exercises with out form and WAY to fast, I find this **** amusing and it passes the time. If you can set the bike for hill climb on a level you can handle, this will give you breaks as you get accustomed to doing this. If you don't make it everyday don't give up, keep going back.

The hardest part of this for me is that it takes patience. Man, there is no way to short cut this. If you do it you'll never look back. Anyone who says it is not possible to loose 30-40 lbs in 3 months doing this is wrong. I did it, have proof, and am ****ing proud of it. The kicker is I'm a smoker too (that’s stopping soon).

Roids will not help attain the goal you want to reach today. T3 and DNP are out of the question right now. Clen is a possibility but I've done it and it's not all it's cracked up to be. ECA, Diet, Cardio that is the ticket.

DMX

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Hrt.

bigjaylow is offline Associate Member
    im 33 and cycling at the moment i dont think that juicing will help motivate you to workout. id start first getting into some light weights and a lot of cardio witrh a decent diet. them see a doctor to check the ticker clen would not be good if there is something wrong with you healthwise. then if all checks out ok start the juice i wouldnt want to go into a cycle without feeling my best from the get go or at least feeling a little better naturally.

Thrower74 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    Hrt.
    I agree. See your doc and have your blood work done. This will tell you if you are a candidate for horemone replacement therapy. If you are the supplimentation of testosterone will do wonders for energy levels ect.

Thread Information