silverice is offline New Member

Angry tired of being fat

K im So tired of this Shit ive tried dieting high protien and low carb
    all i do is get more muscle and dont loose any fat, i Just get bigger
    im 5'10" 223lbs 29% Bf i just want a cycle that will burn fat no matter what it is i just dont want to loose that much muscle while on it so please any suggestions will help

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Its not easy bro but here is some insperation.
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=12892 I believe he outlines his diet and workout in the thread as well. Diet and Cardio are key. Cardio in the morning on an empty stomach is a good way to start the day.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Go on a fina, test prop cycle...You could add some winny,anavar , or eq in there as well...Try cycleon's 60 day t3 cycle and alternate an ECA or NYC every 2 weeks with clen ...

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    If your on a low carb diet and your cal intake is correct then you should be loosing BF like crazy. Are you sure your diet is down pat.

foreverblast1 is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by RON
    If your on a low carb diet and your cal intake is correct then you should be loosing BF like crazy. Are you sure your diet is down pat.

hell no it ain't... Bro if you are eatting high protein, and keeping your carbs lower than 100g, and only eatting moderate amounts of healthy fats, there is no way you dont' lose fat...

What is your nutrient breakdown as far as calories go for each day? and How many total calories are you taking ed?

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    yeah i go with the guys here so many people say my diet is good but when they really look at it they can see why !! write it down lets see and be honest to help urself

peace

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Dude, your stats sound a lot like me a while back. Here is the ticket, it's not what you want to here but it WILL work. If you have the will power to do this for a month you'll be very proud of the way your starting to look. Do it for two months and you'll be hooked and after the 3rd month people who haven't seen you might not recognize you.

#1 Diet
    Drop the sodas and simple carbs. That mean NO white bread, pasta, sugar, candy and that sort of stuff. Replace the simple carbs with complex carbs such as brown rice, wheat bread, ect. Crank your protein up to 1-1.5g of protein per pound of ideal body weight. I would guess based on your stats that your ideal skinny body weight would be about 175-180 unless you start packing on some serious muscle (which can wait). Spread this intake over 5-6 meals. If you run the calories I think you'll find your going to be close to 3000 a day. This sounds like a lot, I hit a plateau at that intake and had to INCREASE it to keep loosing weight. Metabolism is a freaky thing. Drink 4 liters of water a day minimum. Skip all other drinks, if you MUST drink something else like coffee make sure it's black. NO FAST FOOD, if you must a chargriled chicken sammy from ChickFila is better than a whopper.

#2 ECA Stack
    Some will disagree but this worked wonders for me, still is. 25mg's of Ephedrine, 200mg's caffeine, and 81-325mg's aspirin 3-4 times a day depending on how your body reacts. This does several things, one if your a soda addict this will get rid of the caffeine withdrawals from stopping cold turkey. Two, this will crank your thermis up and you will burn calories faster throughout the day. Don't start thinking "oh, a Big Slam Mt. Dew has lot's of caffeine so I'll just have a few of those". The key is to take in the ECA and eliminate the simple carbs that it normally burns for energy. This will aid in fat loss big time.

#3 Cardio
    If you do this you will melt. Join a gym if your not already a member. Don't worry about feeling awkward being there, EVERYONE has been new before. I have more respect for someone like you in the gym than most anyone, because I've been in your shoes and I know the self discipline it takes to make yourself do something like this. Get on the bike to begin with. That’s my preference, I can't stand the tall ones that you sit on like a regular bike, they make my ass go numb. Find a lazy boy model , the one with the back support, handles on the side, and pedals somewhat in front of you. Ride that fucker for an hour EVERYDAY. Try not to pay attention to the bike, watch the TV, drool over the women with fake tits that are not actually working out, look at the kids that try to do exercises with out form and WAY to fast, I find this shit amusing and it passes the time. If you can set the bike for hill climb on a level you can handle, this will give you breaks as you get accustomed to doing this. If you don't make it everyday don't give up, keep going back.

The hardest part of this for me is that it takes patience. Man, there is no way to short cut this. If you do it you'll never look back. Anyone who says it is not possible to loose 30-40 lbs in 3 months doing this is wrong. I did it, have proof, and am fucking proud of it. The kicker is I'm a smoker too (that’s stopping soon).

Roids will not help attain the goal you want to reach today. T3 and DNP are out of the question right now. Clen is a possibility but I've done it and it's not all it's cracked up to be. ECA, Diet, Cardio that is the ticket.

DMX

silverice is offline New Member
    hey thanks everyone i think that im just going to go with what DiMensionX 's response though because i dont want to have to do the same boring diet like the 4oz of chicken breast 5 times a day I would rather have a bigger food choice
    But thanks for everyone's help

metzger66 is offline Associate Member
    silverice pm me sometime we are the same build. we should talk.

metz

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    someone correct me if i'm wrong, but couldn't he go two weeks on/two weeks off with clen/t3 until he gets all ripped?

zuke is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by John Stamos' Nephew
    someone correct me if i'm wrong, but couldn't he go two weeks on/two weeks off with clen/t3 until he gets all ripped?
    he really should get his diet and training routine in order before he relies on chemicals.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zuke
    he really should get his diet and training routine in order before he relies on chemicals.
    yeah, obviously the diet comes first.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    Go on a fina, test prop cycle...You could add some winny,anavar, or eq in there as well...Try cycleon's 60 day t3 cycle and alternate an ECA or NYC every 2 weeks with clen...
    Do you have a link to the 60 day t3 cycle, I can't find it...

i think you will find it in educational threads

peace

BDTR is offline Retired
    THREE YEAR OLD THREAD....... Just a heads up.

yeah i realised that bro but i just left it cos its still got relevant info for anyone trying to cut up

peace

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'm not talkin about you, im talkin about the person who bumped it originally. I'll never get why people do this.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    I'm not talkin about you, im talkin about the person who bumped it originally. I'll never get why people do this.
    I think people prolly hit the searched button, pull up an old thread and think I know....

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    Go on a fina, test prop cycle...You could add some winny,anavar, or eq in there as well...Try cycleon's 60 day t3 cycle and alternate an ECA or NYC every 2 weeks with clen...
    You are correct, of course, ironfist, in that fina/prop/winny will cut the guy up with any sort of decent diet. But the problem still remains that he hasn't figured out how to manipulate his total calories to achieve a caloric deficit. So, when he goes off, he will probably fatten up again, and remembering the nice results from the gear, he will be doing another cutting cycle with the same results and the same return of the fat, post cycle. I think he needs to learn the truth about calorie intake vs calorie output, and apply it to his life before hitting the gear. Once he has fat loss down pat, he will be able to do great things with gear.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Oops... got me! I wish people wouldn't do that!

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Did anyone notice this thread is 3 years old??? The guy is long gone probably at the local Burger King getting a biggee

Did anyone notice this thread is 3 years old??? The guy is long gone probably at the local Burger King getting a biggee

did u even read it?? lol

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Bump!

So how much wait have you lost? It's been three years now....you should have dropped at least a couple of pounds by now.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Bump!

So how much wait have you lost? It's been three years now....you should have dropped at least a couple of pounds by now.

Perhaps this will help:

silverice
    Newbie Member
    Last Activity: 07-19-2003 05:47 PM

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    Yeah, I agree. But, then again, the good news is they must be at least using the search button to do research. But, why they are responding to it, is a whole other issue.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    I did it once, bumped an old thread. I read through it, totally didnt look how old it was, and answered. I think it was one of those links at the bottom of a thread to a 'similar thread'.

Accidents happen, but some people do it ALL the time.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Original Jason
    did u even read it?? lol
    Hell NO.

well thats why ur pointing out how old it is then, after about 3 people have already pointed it out!! lol

Ridla is offline Associate Member
    bro pul an atkins for 3 weeks....then jump on the zone diet..it worked for me.
    I tried all the diet in teh world annd Atkins followed by The Zone worked for me. Give it a try.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ****, im an inch taller then you and weigh 15lbs more. thank god my body fat is around 9%. ive never been fat my whole life nor will i, if i stop lifting and eat whatever i want ill just lose a little wieght instead of getting fat. im lucky to have a high metabolism and not have to worry about it. my advice to you would be the atkins diet and 30-45min of cardio 4-5 times a week. without cardio your not going to lose weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Hed
    I did it once, bumped an old thread. I read through it, totally didnt look how old it was, and answered. I think it was one of those links at the bottom of a thread to a 'similar thread'.

Accidents happen, but some people do it ALL the time.
    Ok Ok I was in a hurry to leave work and I was reading the thread and I wanted to finish later so I bumped it to save it and find it later. SORRY!!!

Metz

I didn't notice the date.

OneDay82 is offline New Member
    DiMensionX would that plan work for a 5'6 301lbs

Thread Information