Thread: Need Advice

CRXSI211 is offline New Member

Red face Need Advice

HEY IM 21 YRS OLD, 5'10...140 LBS..IM LOOKIN TO GAIN AROUND 30 LBS..I WORK OUT ON REGUALR BASIS AND I WAS WONDERING IF BY DOIN A CYCLE OF TEST ALONE IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE TO GAIN THAT WEIGHT? WHAT WILL I GET FROM TEST ALONE OR WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF I COMBINE TEST WITH DBALL?..I ALSO AM WORRIED ABOUT GETTIN ACNE SO IS IT TRUE THAT BY COMBINING TEST AND DECA IM AT HIGHER RISK OF GETTIN ACNE? THNX A LOT...AND WHAT SHOULD A CYCLE BE LIKE FOR USING TEST ALONE?

A.K. BOY is offline Associate Member
    I doubt you'll gain 30 keepable pounds with just test and as for the acne its realy depends on who you are..its different for everybody.....If I were you and I wanted to get 30lbs I would go with the old test/deca /dbol cycle if you want to know more about that cycle just PM me......good luck

A.K. BOY is offline Associate Member
    P.S. I am also 21, 5'10" just got 30lbs on yah i am 170lbs....If I were you I would go try to get up to my weight befor starting AS....thats what i am doing...last year i was 145lbs and felt week as f*ck but then i started geting in to it and doing it right and that is how I put on the weight....try going natural for a while

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    At 5'10" 140 you sound like you got a lot you can gain naturaly. If I were you I would workout for another year supplementing protein, creatine and glutamine. After the year is up and once your around say 165-170 (which is not that hard to do in a year) see if you still wanna do it. Then if you do I would say you would be ready. This is just my opinion but if you wanna do it anyway let me know and ill set you up on somthing. If your gonna do it anyway ide rather you do it right.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Damn AK Beat me by a min. I guess I didn't type fast enough.

Thread Information