muscles22 is offline New Member

Thoughts on Sust and Clen cycle

I just got some Sutsanon 250 and I have some clenbuterol I was wondering if it would be a good idea to take those together? Also if anyone had some suggestions on how i should stack them? My goal is to get more cut up and defined thanks

Captain_test is offline Associate Member
    I would say no....read up man. That "Search" button is a gold mine. You got "Some" sust? Enough for a proper cycle? Sust..then for PCT, run clen to help keep gains. IMO

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by muscles22
    I just got some Sutsanon 250 and I have some clenbuterol I was wondering if it would be a good idea to take those together? Also if anyone had some suggestions on how i should stack them? My goal is to get more cut up and defined thanks
    i wouldnt use the two together, make sure you have enough sus, id say 1 EOD would be fine for your stack, i would leave the clen for after the cycle, clen is not a anabolic steriod but is reported to have anabolic properties, it has muscle building and fat reducing properties in addition to its therapeutic value in treatment of asthma,,,,use it after to keep anabolic and to help keep most of your gains, hey and the fat loss with clen is excellent,,,do some research you will find alot of different opinions regarding clen, it works far better for me afterwards

muscles22 is offline New Member
    thanks guys i will wait to use the clen when i finish my cycle

Thread Information