highschoollifter is offline New Member

sustanon and anibol?

hey i was wondering i am 230 pounds and i bench 205 squat 405 deadlift 455 powercling 275 how much of an effect whould anabol and sustanon do for me?? i am planin on taking sustanon once a week for 6 weeks and anabol twice a day for 8 weeks. how much of a muscle gain will this be?my bro said with anibol alone he gained 4-6 punds a week for the 1st 6 weeks is this true?
    Last edited by highschoollifter; 09-04-2005 at 12:26 PM.

dieselhead is offline New Member
    people here will say that you're too young, I wouldn't have used "highschoollifter" as a user name. As for anibol...?????????

your diet and training program should be your top priorities

highschoollifter is offline New Member

you know

you know exactly what they have said all about me being to young its kinda weird ive had my bro satart at 15 and he is ripped . i was just wondering how sustanon and anibol will work together if u have any good coments contact me on twiztidroker666 @ aim

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    15 is way too young man. You need to keep training naturally if you are lifting those numbers at 230lbs, protein, multi vitamin, ZMA, omega fats. good luck man!

Your friend is probably about 5 feet tall and will remain that height for the rest of his life. Trust me man, at your weight you should be able to pack on a lot of muscle (and hence strength) very rapidly, but naturally

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    not to flame you bro, but from the way im reading things you should read up much more on many many things concerning AAS.. There is a deluge of VALUABLE information on this board.. so read up and good luck

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    This is a joke.....Don't waste time reacting....

205 bench @ 230lbs.......Big Mac diet.

Ryano2005 is offline Associate Member
    What Liftnainez said is right, and if you decide to take AAS dont be afraid to post if you need help, they are here to help you not flame and with that be careful man and be safe.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Read down to his posts in this thread......

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...06#post2071406

and the thread I attached in my post.

~Pinnacle~

Ryano2005 is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro I know it dont seem possible to gain huge amount in short periods but if you need help pm me, im 222 pounds, I can rep 315 twice and I squat im sure in the 400 or 500, lol I havent in a while and I just turned 19 so I know it can be done without AAS.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Its kids like u that give steroids a bad name, ur to young to be here and clearly lack common sense, so go away, eat big and train hard naturally, then come back in a few years. Also if ur gona do roids anyway and want to keep ne of the gains, and a functional liver, i wud rethink the 8 weeks of drol and 6 weeks of sust, 8 weeks is too long for drol, its pointless to take for that long neway. After the sust runs out, ull b in big probs, when ur testes shrink to the size of peas and u cant get it up, then when the drol finishes ull b greeted with the great fun of losing all that bloat u just gained, and 90% of the muscle u gained.

Thread Information