Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Bloated

  1. #1
    manc's Avatar
    manc is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    uk..manchester
    Posts
    743

    Bloated

    am i the only one who suffers with a bloated stomach? its not fat. it looks like im pushin it out,you know like you do when you do it for a joke. im wonderin have i stretched it thru eating more..but then i see huge guys who must eat twice as much as me with a flat stomach. ????

  2. #2
    Latimus's Avatar
    Latimus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    1,283
    When i bulk up my stomack gets like that...especially after the all you can eats.

  3. #3
    dieselhead's Avatar
    dieselhead is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Mountain View, CA
    Posts
    40
    I have the same problem. I wonder if taking a colon cleansing product would help? Also, I tried finding that hot ass on the web but failed. Where did you find her?

  4. #4
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by manc
    am i the only one who suffers with a bloated stomach? its not fat. it looks like im pushin it out,you know like you do when you do it for a joke. im wonderin have i stretched it thru eating more..but then i see huge guys who must eat twice as much as me with a flat stomach. ????
    Protein shakes do that to me.I do my best to avoid them.



    I'd like to be the mat in your avatar.WOW!!


    ~Pinnacle~

  5. #5
    manc's Avatar
    manc is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    uk..manchester
    Posts
    743
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselhead
    I have the same problem. I wonder if taking a colon cleansing product would help? Also, I tried finding that hot ass on the web but failed. Where did you find her?
    i was thinkin of colon irrigattion too,maybe it is a back "log"!!..that fine ass was from www.hunkydesktop.com...i think,and despite the name it is full of chics!!

  6. #6
    manc's Avatar
    manc is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    uk..manchester
    Posts
    743
    Quote Originally Posted by manc
    i was thinkin of colon irrigattion too,maybe it is a back "log"!!..that fine ass was from www.hunkydesktop.com...i think,and despite the name it is full of chics!!
    its .co.uk actually..sorry

  7. #7
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    I'm sooooo there!!!

    ~Pinnacle!

  8. #8
    manc's Avatar
    manc is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    uk..manchester
    Posts
    743
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I'm sooooo there!!!

    ~Pinnacle!
    that'l be you busy for a while..she's in the erotic female section.theres some good photos of all the best looking celebs

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,925
    you need digestive ads and fiber your not digesting well ....

  10. #10
    dieselhead's Avatar
    dieselhead is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Mountain View, CA
    Posts
    40
    would taking digestive enzymes with my shakes and meals help, given that I will also take in more fiber.

  11. #11
    manc's Avatar
    manc is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    uk..manchester
    Posts
    743
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    you need digestive ads and fiber your not digesting well ....
    digestive ads? could u exp please

  12. #12
    ant_8u's Avatar
    ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    At The Squat Rack
    Posts
    1,321
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    you need digestive ads and fiber your not digesting well ....
    I have this same problem

    I'm bloated even before i eat

    I also find i don't go to the toilet very often

    What effects will this have on any gains?

  13. #13
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by manc
    digestive ads? could u exp please
    Pineapple,Mango..and you can buy digestive enzymes in cap or pill form as well.


    ~Pinnacle~

  14. #14
    bigJJ's Avatar
    bigJJ is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The desert
    Posts
    666
    I use a chewable papaya enzyme tablet. They're mild and seem to work pretty well.

    I think it's milk that gives me the worst bloating, so I'm using soy milk now for some of my protien shakes (sometimes 2% milk and sometimes soy). We'll see if that helps.

  15. #15
    ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,060
    I notice the same thing depending on what I'm eating and how much I ate. I think I'm gonna give the digestive enzymes a try. On a side note, there's a radio commercial playing on some of the stations that is about a colon cleasnsing product. Can't remember what it is, but they said there could be an extra 22lbs of undigested shit in your colon...kinds makes you wonder...

  16. #16
    dieselhead's Avatar
    dieselhead is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Mountain View, CA
    Posts
    40
    anybody ever tried any of those colon cleansing products? If so, how long do you have to take them, and more importantly, are you shitting and gasing all of the time. I'd hate to be with a young beautiful lady when flatulence calls.

  17. #17
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    I notice the same thing depending on what I'm eating and how much I ate. I think I'm gonna give the digestive enzymes a try. On a side note, there's a radio commercial playing on some of the stations that is about a colon cleasnsing product. Can't remember what it is, but they said there could be an extra 22lbs of undigested shit in your colon...kinds makes you wonder...
    Alot of PPl swear by Colonics.Depends if you want a tube up your ass followed by a tidal wave of water.They say it totally cleans out your system.Your able to absorb vitamins and nutrients alot better once this is done.Skin clears up ect..

    ~Pinnacle~

  18. #18
    bigJJ's Avatar
    bigJJ is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The desert
    Posts
    666
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Alot of PPl swear by Colonics.Depends if you want a tube up your ass followed by a tidal wave of water.They say it totally cleans out your system.Your able to absorb vitamins and nutrients alot better once this is done.Skin clears up ect..

    ~Pinnacle~
    Colonics sound like the reasonable thing to do, especially for those of us that eat a ton of red meat. It's just that whole "tube and tidal wave up the ass" thing that gives me pause.

  19. #19
    manc's Avatar
    manc is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    uk..manchester
    Posts
    743
    so has anyone had this colonic irrigation..i have heard of coins and other bits being flushed out that have been swallowed as a child.

  20. #20
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    37,395
    i use to get the bloated feeling but i found out by cutting my carbs alittle bit it helps alot,,,i had a real bad stomach about 12 months ago it looked like i was 6 months with child but i did have a set of abs what looked like cobble stones all over it so what the hell,,,cut you carbs give it a try

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •