JustWait05 is offline Junior Member

Question How does this look???

Ok here is my goal for this cycle im looking to gain about 10-15 lbs of SOLID muscle not looking for alot of water weight even tho i kno i will get some but i am doing this for football at my JUCO and we do ALOT of conditioning and its very very humid here so im thinking that will help me as far as not gettin alot of water weight but then again idk it doesnt really matter as long as i get it off by after x-mas and come back cut...another thing im looking for is strength which is y i put the winny on this but here it is...

1-10 150mg's/winny per week
    1-10 250mg's/sust per week

i kno the dosages rnt high and r probably at the lowest they could be but like i said im just trying to gain quality not so much quanity so for my goals ive posted just now do ll of you think that would be a good cycle?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by JustWait05
    another thing im looking for is strength which is y i put the winny on this

~SC~

Question

ummm could u tell me the reason for the skeptic look and maybe tell me how i could fix it or change it to make it better i mean that is y i posted it for help not wierd looks....love ya swole cat

dtr98 is offline Member
    i would run the sust for 12-14wks @ 125mg eod amd add the winny the last 5wks @ 50mg ed

ok but y would u do that ? i mean if ur gonna tell me u would do it differently can u tell me y u think that would be better i mean obviously its gonna get me more if run he sust. for a longer time and i see wut u mean about breaking it up into 125mg's eod but y run the winny for only the last 5 weeks?

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    ...i agree with dtr...with one adjustment...if ur that concerned about water gain, swap the sus for prop for the 12 weeks at 150 eod, very low (if any)water retention with prop...the winny wont do what ya want for strength as much as cutting which sounds important to you...btw, if you want to gain quality muscle, it comes with higher dosages...lower dosages jus equal less results, not lesser quality...all make sense?

ya the prop. sounds good but im liking the how the sust. sounds and as far as strength goes i was wanting to take the winny but if yall kno of a better solution to that then some winny then im open to suggestions...

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok here is my goal for this cycle im looking to gain about 10-15 lbs of SOLID muscle not looking for alot of water weight even tho i kno i will get some but i am doing this for football at my JUCO and we do ALOT of conditioning and its very very humid here so im thinking that will help me as far as not gettin alot of water weight but then again idk it doesnt really matter as long as i get it off by after x-mas and come back cut...another thing im looking for is strength which is y i put the winny on this but here it is...

1-10 150mg's/winny per week
    1-10 250mg's/sust per week

i kno the dosages rnt high and r probably at the lowest they could be but like i said im just trying to gain quality not so much quanity so for my goals ive posted just now do ll of you think that would be a good cycle?
    winny won't do shit for strength. I will make you look somewhat more dense as long as you have a low enough bf level and aren't holding much of any water. Here's what I would do if you want to get some size and gain some strength...

weeks 1-10: 75mg test prop ed
    weeks 1-9: 50mg tren ed

this stack is the shiznit for strength, size and overall look. However, I must advocate the ed shots. tren and prop, sust for that matter, should all be shot ed to maintain blood levels throughout the day.

Question

i dont wanna take tren . really i heard to many people say bad things about as far as side effects like the acne and how it is pretty bad for natural test levels hard to get em back up but if u can educate me better on it then go ahead....im gonna go with the sust. for sure so if yall could adivse me on wut to take with it then thatd be good...

my bench press right now is around 335-345 im wanting 400 which i kno is possible b-cuz not 3 months ago i was benching 365 until my cycle was so rudely interupted by the police in which i was forced to smash my vials and clomid... guess its better then jail tho...
    and as far as weight goes 15lbs would be good
    Last edited by JustWait05; 09-04-2005 at 11:50 AM.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    the winny ran for 10 weeks is a no-no mate,basically you should only run it for 6 weeks due to the stress that it puts upon your liver,thats why people run it at the end of a cycle to harden your gains up goin into pct.also you should take 50mg ed due to the very short life of the drug.

Lucifer1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    the winny ran for 10 weeks is a no-no mate,basically you should only run it for 6 weeks due to the stress that it puts upon your liver,thats why people run it at the end of a cycle to harden your gains up goin into pct.also you should take 50mg ed due to the very short life of the drug.
    couldnt agree more. winny for more than 6 weeks is bad

ok so if i was to run the sust. and the winny cycle would that be good as long as i ran the winny for only 6 weeks at the end of my cycle??? would i more then likely gain the weight and the strength i am wanting 15lbs and pretty great strength increase???

This may be a CRAZY question but i read an article in muscular development this month about HGH.....would it be out to the question for me a 20 y/o to start taking HGH or am i too young ???

i dont wanna take tren. really i heard to many people say bad thing about how it is pretty bad for natural test levels and is hard to get em back up but if u can educate me better on it then go ahead....im gonna go with the sust. for sure so if yall could adivse me on wut to take with it then thatd be good...
    yeah tren will shut down your natural test production, but so will all AAS, this includes sust. Recovery from tren is no harder then recovery from anyother AAS. If tren interest you you should look into it more. Don't take what other people have said about tren as reigning truth. Everyone responds differently to tren, and some cats that give their opinion about it are cats that have used it improperly, like running it by itself. What I'm trying to get at is that you don't know unless you try it. You can read all the opinions about tren from cats that have used it and others who haven't, but you won't know until you try. A lot of the sides are dose dependant which is why I would reccomend you begin at 50mg ed and assess yourself regularly to see if any sides have presented themselves. Just so you know, what I reccomended was the last cycle I did, and the best. Killer strength, decent size and incredible vascularity.

This may be a CRAZY question but i read an article in muscular development this month about HGH.....would it be out to the question for me a 20 y/o to start taking HGH or am i too young ???
    IMO, yes it would be.

ok thanx i will look into the tren a more right now.... but i was just looking at some of the cycle examples they have on here wut do yall think about the eq and winny cycle? sry im asking about so many different one's ive done plenty of research im just trying to get all of yall xpert's advise thats y i love this board

dtr98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    yeah tren will shut down your natural test production, but so will all AAS, this includes sust. Recovery from tren is no harder then recovery from anyother AAS. If tren interest you you should look into it more. Don't take what other people have said about tren as reigning truth. Everyone responds differently to tren, and some cats that give their opinion about it are cats that have used it improperly, like running it by itself. What I'm trying to get at is that you don't know unless you try it. You can read all the opinions about tren from cats that have used it and others who haven't, but you won't know until you try. A lot of the sides are dose dependant which is why I would reccomend you begin at 50mg ed and assess yourself regularly to see if any sides have presented themselves. Just so you know, what I reccomended was the last cycle I did, and the best. Killer strength, decent size and incredible vascularity.
    i ran test e, eq and tren a with no probs. next one is going to be prop/tren a.
    everyone responds different. like ODC0717 said, try it and see how you respond.

Thread Information