Thread: Deca/Dbol Stack

beefitup is offline New Member

Deca/Dbol Stack

I have started a Deca D-bol stack and the cycle is for eight weeks. I am 43 and I am 5ft 7in and I weigh 247lbs and my bf is 14%.The results have been staggering. Firstly I would like to invite any of you to illustrate what your experiences have been on this stack and what is the best strategy for a second cycle considering that I want to attain a ripped and shredded lookon the next cycle . I have taken into account dietary measures and necessary energy expenditures.

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    2nd cycle
    test/fina/winny/eq

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    how have your gains been exatly on that cycle?

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Iron horse
    how have your gains been exatly on that cycle?
    BUMP

Im curious of this too? my next cycle is going to be:

dbol
    T200
    deca

My gains have been awesome ,strength has increased and quality of muscle density seems to be far superior then before. I do not seem to be carrying hardly any excess water although I have spread out the D-bol evenly throughout the day. I must say I have experienced a little fatigue and some cramps.
    Any ideas for a cutting cycle as there are a myriad of cycles ,however there seems to be no delineation between stacks and cycles for veterans who are 40 plus. I am looking for something that will give me a ripped and shredded look without compromising my health,muscle density and physiology. Itmay be worth considering launching a board for 40 + veterans who have been training for a while and need to understand the mechanisms of the actions of AAS, dosage and cycling, dietary recommendations,side effects and risk factors and recommended supplements.So any well seasoned veterans who can give me some intelligent and sensible advice would be welcome at this stage. I have been trainingfor 7 years, I am 43 and weigh 249lbs and my bf is 15% . considering the physiological changes that accompany age

Thanks Iron horse Can you give me dosages,frequency and duration of this stack and cycle?

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    you mean your next cutting cycle? it depends on some variables and how friendly you are with needles.

mabye think about using these drugs:

prop, fina, winstrol , test cyp, eq, clen ,

cycle could be anywhere from 8 to 11 weeks I think for average cutting cycle.

I am fine with needles as I have a pre med background, can you enlighten me as to the frequency,dosage and duration for this cutting cycle?Thanks

Thread Information