Thread: finasteride

baba_021 is offline Junior Member

finasteride

when should u start taking finastride and what dosage?
    does take long before it builds stable blood levels?
    for test 600mg/week

thanks

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Take Proscar when you are using heavy androgens, esp Testosterones and Tren . Keep the dose low as high is both unnecesary and will hender gains (even low doses results in less strength gains due to CNS non-stimulation from DHT). It starts woking as soon as you take it. Prolly 5mg EOD or every 3rd day is good. I wouldn't take more than 5mg/day unless you have big prostate/hairloss problems and/or your doctor recommends it.

I definately dont have big hairloss problem and just wanna prevent hair loss as much as possible during the cycle! I just ordered fina from the research site so is 3mg everday the way to go?

peace

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Good post Mike

actually the half life dictates that it must be taken every day for hair loss 1 mg a day is good ...for prostate problems 5 mg a day ...the finasturide letroole combo is a great cheap product.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Lion,

What effect would the letro have?

yeah its only for hair loss purpuses...so lets get this clear 1mg/day is the way to go wothout hender gains and stop hair loss?
    another question Im going to throw in 200mg deca /week also how can I fight the water retention from the deca? I have liquidex is 0.5mg/day enough? and also 200mg b6....

peace

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by baba_021
    yeah its only for hair loss purpuses...so lets get this clear 1mg/day is the way to go wothout hender gains and stop hair loss?
    another question Im going to throw in 200mg deca /week also how can I fight the water retention from the deca? I have liquidex is 0.5mg/day enough? and also 200mg b6....

peace
    .25mg ed of the ldex and 10 or 20mg nolva should be more than sufficient

by the wah is the bloating from deca severve from 200mg/week? and also is it estrogen or progestrone related?

firemanpete32 is offline New Member
    You dont want to take finastaride and Deca together, it will actually make you more likely to lose your hair!

nolva won't do anything for bloat.
    THe Letro will boock the conversion to estrogen. Estrogen is also very hard on the hairline.

maaaaan now Im confused I should not take finasteride toghether with deca ? so my only potion is to get rid of the deca or what?
    and I have ldex for stoping the conversion from test to estrogen...and some nolva for the estrogen that the l dex cant stop and also for pct...more suggestions?
    I appreciate your help greatly, thanks!

peace

how many squirts makes a 1mg of fina then?
    also how many squirta of ldex makes .25 mg?

thanks

mrsocks is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by firemanpete32
    You dont want to take finastaride and Deca together, it will actually make you more likely to lose your hair!
    Explain because I bought finastride and I plan on taking Deca soon

yeha bump for more info on finesteride and deca !!
    also how many squirts?? lion?

peace

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by baba_021
    yeha bump for more info on finesteride and deca !!
    also how many squirts?? lion?

peace
    bumping old post because im interested in some of the answers to these questions as well.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    This is a good thread and I like Mikes explanation as well. Proscar is medically prescribed for prostate enlargement at 5mgs ED. Finsiteride is prescribed at 1mg a day for Hairloss. 1 proscar pill a day is complete overkill for hairloss no to mention the gains that will be lost. I know this first hand b/c I was taking 1mg finisteride a day while cycling. I know my body very well and I wasnt getting any gains. The minute I dropped that finisteride my gains were coming strong.

Its a rough call when knowing what to do in this situation. The only side I really have ever dealt with is hairloss and am very concerned. Right now I"m taking 500mgs of Saw Palmetto which was recommmended by a hair restoration clinic for hairloss. It seems to be working quite well but want to see what others are using.
    I was contemplating breaking about Proscar pill into several pieces and using it over the course of 5 days. That would make more sense financially. But no sure if it would be just as effective.

anyone with info on the deca and finastride combo?

Rocky IV is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    actually the half life dictates that it must be taken every day for hair loss 1 mg a day is good ...for prostate problems 5 mg a day ...the finasturide letroole combo is a great cheap product.
    Wow you guys came out with thatone pretty quickly,,last post read you were in the process of finding the formula,,and that was about a week ago...will this product be efective in preventing hair loss with wistrol? or just test based cycles

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    anyone with info on the deca and finastride combo?
    I will let you know starting next week. I'm running deca + fina together. I'll keep you updated. I'm not prone to losing my hair either, but my crown has thinned out a little. No receding hair line though. I'm not going to have that happen at the age of 26.
    Last edited by Smak; 12-28-2005 at 10:35 PM.

i ask because i started taking deca and i have finastride here. i was going to start using the finastride yesterday. i was searching on how many pumps of ar's stuff equals 1mg. but then i saw someone post not to take it with deca.

brandonstanks is offline Junior Member
    I'm about to start taking Proscar(finasteride) with my Test/EQ/Dbol cycle.
    I'll be taking it at 2.5mg/day and probably continue to take it for a long time. If you go to their website, you can read more on dosages and such.

Epic is offline Junior Member

deca and finastride/ durastride?

Any updates on the deca and finastride/ durastride cycle?
    I too will be starting a test with deca or EQ cycle soon, and would like to clear up this issue of mixing finastride/durastride with deca.

I would like to take a test/ deca cycle - but I'm very concerned with hairloss and gyno. I just got rid of some lingering gyno with letro, that stuff worked amazing. I know 1 pump of AR's letro is equal to .25mg - so I built up from .25mg/ ED to 2.5 mg/ED. Stayed at that level for 4 days then tapered back down. Gyno is gone!

What's the best advice if someone was prone to haiross and gyno and was taking a 500mg test/ 400mg deca cycle. Would you use nova or letro, armidex, proviron ? What levels would you take them at? And what about taking durastride with deca, or should you not take it at all bacause it will make hirloss worse?

What would the results be if you Substituted EQ for the deca?

please help with some good advice
    Last edited by Epic; 05-18-2006 at 11:05 PM.

pmorris is offline Associate Member
    Deca is far more anabolic than androgenic and, when combined with finasteride, it becomes more androgenic.

this thread has done nothing but confused me.

Thread Information