Loki9090 is offline New Member

i need some help, please...

Dear friends,

First of all i am new to this forum.

I have one simple question...i have been on a cycle of 10weeks of Deca -Durabolin 400mg and 8 weeks of 40mg of oral winstrol ...taking 50mg of clomid since the 6th week...and as pct i did clomid therapy (after the 300mg one one day...and after that i did 100mg per day) and Proviron to keep the hardness (it worked very well), my question is for how long should i stay of? when can i do another similiar cycle...assuming lower risk?

Thank You very much for Your kind help

With my very best regards

no test? you should do more research before you even think about touching AAS's again!

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki9090
    Dear friends,

First of all i am new to this forum.

I have one simple question...i have been on a cycle of 10weeks of Deca -Durabolin 400mg and 8 weeks of 40mg of oral winstrol ...taking 50mg of clomid since the 6th week...and as pct i did clomid therapy (after the 300mg one one day...and after that i did 100mg per day) and Proviron to keep the hardness (it worked very well), my question is for how long should i stay of? when can i do another similiar cycle...assuming lower risk?

Thank You very much for Your kind help

With my very best regards
    simiple answers...deca and winne like that is not good...and clomid is for pct, not generally used during cycle...soooo...better read up in the forums, especially pct section and the steroid section...other than that, donno where to start execept you will need to wait about 15 weeks before starting again...

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    time on = time off.

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    my first cycle was deca only and I made good gains. Everyone is different. Taz is correct time on = time off

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    time on including pct = time off....right?

Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Khadafi
    no test? you should do more research before you even think about touching AAS's again!
    i believe i've done some research before...what do u mean by test? testosteron? blood test? my apologies but i do not understand .

The reason that made me use clomid during the cycle...is simple...atempt to prevent testicular atrophy.. (i know that deca and win r not very androgenic )... this a comun practice in some countries in Europe.

P.S. Apologies for the English...but i am Portuguese

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes he would mean testosterone

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    Yes he would mean testosterone
    Thank You.

I do not wish to use testosterone ...since i am not a bodybuilder...just a MMA fighter...i only wanted to keep the same body weight during very hard training...and it worked very very well.

big_C is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JSAM
    simiple answers...deca and winne like that is not good...and clomid is for pct, not generally used during cycle...soooo...better read up in the forums, especially pct section and the steroid section...other than that, donno where to start execept you will need to wait about 15 weeks before starting again...
    deca and no test??

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Some people are ok with deca and no test i wouldnt try it but everyones body compositions are different

Thread Information