traveling man is offline Junior Member

Question What the H*ll is a Beta 3 agonist? is it AAS

I have a real Dumba** question, what is a beta 3 agonist? Is it a AAS, what form does it come ect. I have done a Google search, but I haven't found anything that nails it down for sure, help!

Blitz777 is offline Associate Member
    You searched for the wrong thing, you should be looking for what is a beta-3 antagonist. I believe it is a compound which downgrades the receptive and processing capabilities of beta-3 receptors, which are often responsible for blood cell maturation. Correct me if I am wrong (hooker would know about this). The "compound" I refer to could be any number of things which posses those properties, but not necessarily aas.
    Last edited by Blitz777; 09-05-2005 at 12:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz777
    You searched for the wrong thing, you should be looking for what is a beta-3 antagonist. I believe it is a compound which downgrades the receptive and processing capabilities of beta-3 receptors, which are often responsible for blood cell maturation. Correct me if I am wrong (hooker would know about this). The "compound" I refer to could be any number of things which posses those properties, but not necessarily aas.
    The Beta-3 receptors are the black sheep of the beta-receptor family…so much so that they were previously called the “Atypical” beta-AR. The mechanism of Beta-3 action is still, at this point poorly understood. Beta-3 stimulation increases mobilization of fatty acids from triglyceride stores, and from what is currently understood about them, the beta-3’s would seem to exert most of their efffects by stimulating Uncoupling Protein 1,2, & 3, which greatly influences Mitochondrial uncoupling, leading to increased heat production and energy expenditure. This mechanism is how DNP works, although to a much greater degree than any beta-activator ever studied, however, even the preliminary studies on beta-3 agents in rodents were very misleading, since beta-3 receptor activation in them and beta-3 activation in humans is very different. . Currently the only beta-3 action we can see is from carry-over effects gleaned from other traditional beta-1 & 2 agonists like Ephedrine and Clenbuterol as there are no currently available beta-3 agonists in circulation.

traveling man is offline Junior Member
    THANKS TO EVERYONE, THAT HELPED ALOT

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    The Beta-3 receptors are the black sheep of the beta-receptor family…so much so that they were previously called the “Atypical” beta-AR. The mechanism of Beta-3 action is still, at this point poorly understood. Beta-3 stimulation increases mobilization of fatty acids from triglyceride stores, and from what is currently understood about them, the beta-3’s would seem to exert most of their efffects by stimulating Uncoupling Protein 1,2, & 3, which greatly influences Mitochondrial uncoupling, leading to increased heat production and energy expenditure. This mechanism is how DNP works, although to a much greater degree than any beta-activator ever studied, however, even the preliminary studies on beta-3 agents in rodents were very misleading, since beta-3 receptor activation in them and beta-3 activation in humans is very different. . Currently the only beta-3 action we can see is from carry-over effects gleaned from other traditional beta-1 & 2 agonists like Ephedrine and Clenbuterol as there are no currently available beta-3 agonists in circulation.
    Does this have to do with the synergystic effect of t3 + clen in relation to Beta-3?

Thread Information