RockFord is offline New Member

how long before you need to take nolva

Hey guys i have shot last monday and thursday my nolva will be here next week will i be ok utill or what o ya test cyp 450week any help thanks
    Last edited by RockFord; 09-04-2005 at 08:09 AM. Reason: should have put nolva made mistake

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    2 weeks after last shot is ideal for cyp!!

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RockFord
    Hey guys i have shot last monday and thursday my clomid will be here next week will i be ok utill or what o ya test cyp 450week any help thanks
    I would pop in 3 X 1,500ius HCG before you start clomid.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    2 weeks after last shot is ideal for cyp!!
    It's 18 days,but who's counting?

~Pinnacle~

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    start clomid 2 weeks after last shot of cyp, adrogens should be low enough then

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    start clomid 2 weeks after last shot of cyp, adrogens should be low enough then
    That is incorrect bro.You need to learn the clearing times of drugs before you start handing out advice.
    It's 18-21 days for cyp.Think I'm making that up?Do some research and get back to me.

~Pinnacle~

androgens should be low enough after 14-18 days,,,, thats were you are going wrong small boy!!
    anymore advice PM me i will help you out bro

Bizz is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    It's 18 days,but who's counting?

~Pinnacle~
    i do...

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    androgens should be low enough after 14-18 days,,,, thats were you are going wrong small boy!!
    anymore advice PM me i will help you out bro
    18 days buddy unless u want to tell us that pheedno is wrong. go checkout pheedno's pct and educate urself.

i will educate you then,,, my doctor checks my blood and the last time i did cyp my androgens levels were low enough at around the 14 days mark...my range is about 14-18 days then i woulkd start clomid,,,this doctor does know what he is talking about he looks after about 10 pro's....remember this everybody is slightly different and my body is ready for clomid 14-18 days after my last shot of cyp....maybe thats were you are going wrong...listen and learn= people who shout loud should know what they are shouting about...ok bro,,,happy to help

Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    18 days buddy unless u want to tell us that pheedno is wrong. go checkout pheedno's pct and educate urself.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    u do it ur way and we will do it our way. 14 days can be ok but most dont have a doc that "looks after 10 pros" and it would suck to do 4 days of clomid for nothing.

your right,get your blood checked next time thats were you might be going wrong..glad to help!!!! haha haha

Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    u do it ur way and we will do it our way. 14 days can be ok but most dont have a doc that "looks after 10 pros" and it would suck to do 4 days of clomid for nothing.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    my bad..18 days...i always did 14 for either cyp or enth...
    Last edited by hellapimpin; 09-03-2005 at 05:42 PM.

totaly agree hellapimpin,,,,,cheers

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I suppose I'll chime in.

Active life is an apporximation which is dictated by ester, dose and a persons individualistic metabolism which transports the compound from the lipid environment, to the water in the blood. It varies with all.
    Now I personally dont see active life extending to 18 days with cyp or 14 days with enan. I approx Enan at 10-14 and Cyp at 12-16 and you can throw Sust in there with the decanotate which is getting to 21.
    Half lives sitting around 3-4 days with a a matter of hours in difference between cyp and enan. Sust extending in to 5 days possibly. THis is also why I always recommend shooting either E3 or E4D minimum and always in even number of days(as opposed to a Mon/Thurs sched.)

These numbers are not sure indicators on when the hormone is completely out of the system. They are approximate guidlines to follow in order to start pct before hormone levels drop too low.

With that list is question that I have posted concerning PCT start times, if a person starts PCT between days 14-18 when taking Enan, Cyp or Sust they will thwart the possiblity of extending beyond the threshold of safe transition. It is an approximation.

To digress a bit and address the question: Why does that list 18 days for a compound with a decanotate ester(sust) when the nandrolone sits at 21. The sust isn't comprised of one ester, it's comprised of 4. To insure hormonal levels have not dropped below "the point of no return" with the shorter chaned esters, the active life for pct is shortended

Thread Information