Baller9 is offline Associate Member

Flying with Gear

Anybody have any experience flying w/gear? Too risky? Better to send through the mail internationally?

Any help is appreciated.

If you plan on mailing it to yourself your packaging is gonna have to be top notch for it to get through customs.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    I travel all the time with it....never had a problem domestically. Dont know if I would try the customs coming back internationally. I have kept prescription boxes that I put my stuff in plus cold packs for the gh/slin which has been just glanced at...lots of diabetics travel.

big_C is offline Member
    my buddy gave me 4 insulin vials, 5 ml. I transfer into those when I travel and cary on the plane.

How do you transfer into other vials w/o contaminating?

Any options for those w/o access to insulin vials? Also, anybody know how available syringes are in Canada?

cubanojoe is offline Junior Member
    You can buy needles at any drug store in Canada. If your going to smuggle it into Canada, remember that it is a controlled substance and if caught will face the same charges as any other illegal drug.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    my buddy got caught and is serving sum minor time shit aint worth it mail it to your self bro

thanks for the help...any other suggestions on how to clear customs through the mail? Anybody know how intensive they inspect packages?

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    No, don't not worth it, that is my suggestion

ward065 is offline Member
    i know this has been brought up before, obviously flying with gear is risky no matter what you do....

but how the hell does Ronnie get away with travelling so much- he takes a lot more stuff than regular users do- and - he travels a lot more than most people do apparently.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would bet that he and all of the pros have a script for all their gear man. simple as that. If you have a script. then your staight.

ward065 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    I would bet that he and all of the pros have a script for all their gear man. simple as that. If you have a script. then your staight.
    yeah, but the problem would be that there could be no argument that they needed it for medical purposes, so if this is the case, doctors could easily be fired/ lose their license.

getbrolick is offline New Member
    i went to cuba with my gear what i did was i put them with my shaving stuff in one of those holsters bag type thing and i took my needles and i put thme in a couple of my jean pockests and i burried those two items all the way at the bottom of the suite case and this was that i was coming out of jfk
    i would only bring enough to last you until you get back thats what i did i didn't bring any back with me

Thread Information