samwill226 is offline New Member

HCG Kits with 400 mg of test e?

Hi guys long time reader, first time poster. I am finally coming into trying a test only cycle for my first time. I have been researching and reading and went to purchase and was told I need an HCG kit that would cost me $200 and would require me to shot it every other day? This isn't real new to me, but for 400 mg of Testosterone Enanthate only, thats all I'm taking? I am not stacking because I'm going one step at a time. I won't short myself, but this puts my cost up higher then expected. Now I know what your thinking, but really is there another way around that kind of cost. Maybe I haven't read enough on HCG kits, and I can get the same benfit another way? It's just that it's almost more than what it will cost me to purchase the test cycle for 15 weeks!

Thanks guys! please don't be too harsh on me.

Sam

big_C is offline Member
    You don't need a HCG kit, it's easy enough to mix the powder and solution in a vial and store in fridge. I only do 2 amps of HCG, mix em and fridge. Don't store to much. And 400 mg test, you don't need the HCG, just Nolva and/ or l-dex

Thanks, thats what I thought, Why would I need an HGC kit for 400 mg of Test only? It seems a little over precautious which you can never be too much of and I appreciate it, but if I can control any issues with Clomid and Nova then I don't see why I would need to pay that much for a HGC kit. Unless it is absolutely necessary in my Test only cycle. Any one else have an opinion?

Thanks again!

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    If recovery becomes an issue you can always try some tribulus. Bloodwork is really the only way to know for sure if you're fully recovered. You would've needed to get you blood work done prior to starting your cycle though.

Well I'm on Tribex now if I do this can I just go back on Tribex? or should I just stay on Tribex (4 pills a day) as I am? I am doing Clomid and Nolva when I go with Test (15 weeks) anyway. It just seems HCG might be a little much. I am also reading between the lines that the HCG is to get the "boys" back in shape. Would you guys do a HCG on 400 mg of Test E only or even do a 15 week run on it?

Thread Information