desirico is offline New Member

Question Deca D-bol yes or no

I'm 24 6' 130LBS Iwas thinking about Deca injections and D-bol pills I'm not sure how much or how often I should take them or even if this is a good combination. I just need to gain mass to damm skinny and yes I eat lots (well) and go to the gym

Cheers,

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    hell no, 6ft and only 130 lbs ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't even think about AAS. keep it natural till u put on some meat.
    seriously don't

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    Do some research bro. All steroid cycles should have test as a base and, more importantly, if you value getting a hard-on, test should ALWAYS be taken with Deca . I haven't used steroids yet, but I've done my research.

LuckyDragon is offline Junior Member
    No for multiple reasons bro

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I know you probably get picked on alot for being skinny, and maybe self-conscious of it, so AASs would seem the answer; but they aren't. Go in the gym and hit the weights hard, but like 2 days a week (if above 3 days a week with your bodytype you will probably loose muscle). Start eating lots of unsaturated fats and proteins. Peanut butter is a well-known food for bulking and it works.

Seriously man, AASs won't even do you good at this point.

done it

I go to the gym I load up on protein shakes creatine and even eat protein bar while at the gym. I eat 1-2 cans of tuna with vegtables and pasta after the gym, 4eggs for breakfast and usually 2 chicken breasts or stake for dinner. I can't eat peanut butter I dunno what it is some about the smell makes me ghag. I used Nor-andro 19 a few years ago and that helped me gain but I want something more noticble that why I was thinking goin this way does any one have a link to a good thread I can read to get more info??

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyAddyct
    test should ALWAYS be taken with Deca..

What does this exactly mean?

he means, a cycle should always have test, there is no substitute for testosterone , best gains are usually found on str8 test. Test/Deca is a good combination depending on your goals..

id also reccomend going to the gym and gaining 20-30 pounds naturally, should be able to with your slimness. *I was 130 pounds at 17, naturally with kre-alkalyn, protien and glutemine i gained 25 pounds in 6 months. *note i am 5'10*

at 6' 130 pounds your probably relitively under-powered, if your really serious, do your research on a Test Enanathate/D-bol stack. This should put on some weight/strength!!!

-ghdt

thanks I'm gonna read up on that. so stay away from deca for now atleast?

Quote Originally Posted by desirico
    thanks I'm gonna read up on that. so stay away from deca for now atleast?
    i woudlnt stay away from it, but its defiently a good product with some sides. Just research it hard and talk to lots of people who have expeirence with deca . Youll figure something out.

-ghdt

will these things also increase my appitite at all?

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    I go to the gym I load up on protein shakes creatine and even eat protein bar while at the gym. I eat 1-2 cans of tuna with vegtables and pasta after the gym, 4eggs for breakfast and usually 2 chicken breasts or stake for dinner. I can't eat peanut butter I dunno what it is some about the smell makes me ghag. I used Nor-andro 19 a few years ago and that helped me gain but I want something more noticble that why I was thinking goin this way does any one have a link to a good thread I can read to get more info??

cheers
    you need to learn how to eat bro. check out the bulking sticky in the diet forum. 4eggs for breakfast and chicken breasts at dinner is not going to get you big. you need to load up on the carbs, and eat more meals.

stay away from steroids at this point. for at least 1-2 years IMO

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    yes I eat lots (well)
    Apparently not.

will these things also increase my appitite at all?
    An appetite is not necessary to eat. Force feeding works wonders for weight gain.

I used to be 135 lbs in high school... then I started researching lifting and EATING and got up to 185 NATURALLY in less than 2 years with no gain in bodyfat, so I know where you're coming from.

You need to count calories. Here is an article I wrote on "hardgainers".

Hardgainer? Can't gain weight? READ THIS!!!

Good luck bro. If you can't gain weight naturally, steroids won't do anything for you except put on water weight, which you will lose. Your best bet would be to post up your diet and workouts in the appropriate forums for critique.

Just because you "go to the gym" doesn't mean that you're training correctly to get big. I can "go to the gym" and masturbate in the bathroom and I won't gain an ounce.
    Last edited by AandF6969; 09-04-2005 at 11:14 PM.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    I too was 135, then I started working out and eating with AandF, now im 185 solid. Connection??

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    u may think u r eating well, but the fact that u are not making gains naturally says u r not... the gear is not a miracle drug. it will do absolutely nothing 4 u if u don't train hard and the number 1 most important thing... eat right
    i was in the same boat. i was 5'10" 130lbs. me and my wife split up and i was devasted. i had 2 directions to go in. 1 was drinking myself into a point of not caring anymore. the other was to do something and better myself. i started hangin round here, not as a member but just a visitor. my goal was to use gear to get big fast. found out pretty quickly that it doesn't work like that. i had always worked out but cld never make any good gains.... thought i ate "right"... then i decided to follow a bulking sticky to the tee. i joined a gym.( i had always worked out at home in the garage) and started "eating" for the first time in my life. it sucked... it still does. the eating is the hardest thing for me, but i went from 130lbs in feb to 165lbs by the end of may... with no gear.(even though people swore i was on " roids") it was alot of good muscle, i never got "fat". i kept vascularity, and my muscles looked hard. the only thing i lost was my 6 pak, but not all the paks... went from 6 to a 4 pak. in june i took the plunge and started my cycle at 165lbs. yeah i shld have waited longer but i didn't. i m currently in week 12 of my 15 week cycle and am at 190lbs. my 6pak that became a 4 pak is down to a 2 pak, but i am hoping that after pct i will be at 180lbs cut... which wld b 50 lbs of muscle gained in 8 months..
    the moral of my long winded story is... u need to learn how to really eat b4 u use gear... and u need to have a base to work with to add that muscle to...

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    you've still got a lot of growing to do bro. diet is key. without that, there is no fuel for the fire. Ya dig? Hit the weight hard and eat for a few lbs, keep researching on AAS so you can build your knowledge of them so when you do decide to use them, you will do so properly and will also have a good foundation to build off of.

chest6 is offline Banned
    ooo...i love these posts..but i love them in person better..
    get to 185 or so..train naturally for as long as possible

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    6ft 130..wow!! your skinny man!! Eat like a horse. start eating 4000 cals a day with atleast 200grms of protein and 200grms of carbs. and work out!!!!!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    my gf is bigger than that and she is 13% bf..damn

bigJJ is offline Member
    Don't overtrain. With your body type, it may cost you some size. 2 - 3 days per week.

Aim to eat clean, but pretty well eat everything in sight. Lean meats, fresh veggies, brown rice, fish, protien powder, weight gainer powder, repeat. Milk is also a high protein food that can help you gain weight, provided that you can digest it well. At this point, I suspect the diet forum will be more useful to you than AAS.

New Gear Head is offline Associate Member
    If youre doing cardio cut it back

Had similar prob in college, I ate till I was sick.Stick to natural just as the peeps have said until you bulk on 20-30lbs

I'm 6'3 didn't start till I was about 210,was 170 before that.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    6ft 130..wow!! your skinny man!! Eat like a horse. start eating 4000 cals a day with atleast 200grms of protein and 200grms of carbs. and work out!!!!!!
    He needs to get a lot more protein and carbs than that bro... 200 of each is only 1600 cals, meaning he'd have to get over 250g fat to reach 4000 cals.

For comparison's sake, I've been getting 150g carbs and 75g protein in my PWO shake.

oliver2828 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah dude i would atleast gain 50lbs naturally before jumping on the juice. Start getting a real solid diet and go buy some weight gainer and take it before you sleep. Good luck

thanks for all the info.. You guys are really good help I'm glad I didn't jump into something that might screw me up in the long run

Cheers

Thread Information