GearDumb is offline New Member

Question Dad still has source quality questions????

Just found out my 22 year old son is taking steroids .
    One questions I have is can anyone vouch for the quality of his "gear".
    Trenbolone from Pro Farm Labs
    Propriate, anastrozole, tamoxifen citrate and tadalafil
    all from Hell Fire.

None of this stuff has any manufacturer info, expiration dates or batch number for quality control. How do you guys know what the F*** you are putting in your bodies?
    You know to the suppliers it's all about the money, so if they can make more profit by giving you crap how can you be sure what you are putting in your bodies??
    Thanks to all you've been great giving me a crash course
    on this topic and no one has trashed me yet. Your responses for the most part has earned my respect.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    That lab has been around for years and I believe there have been lab tests done.....I'll see what I can find, but I've never heard any complaints about the quality of their gear.

big_C is offline Member
    pro farm and hell are labs with a good rep in the BB world. As far as I know the tests they ran on some off there gear are good, the claimed doses are close and the gear is clean

ward065 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearDumb
    Just found out my 22 year old son is taking steroids .
    One questions I have is can anyone vouch for the quality of his "gear".
    Trenbolone from Pro Farm Labs
    Propriate, anastrozole, tamoxifen citrate and tadalafil
    all from Hell Fire.

None of this stuff has any manufacturer info, expiration dates or batch number for quality control. How do you guys know what the F*** you are putting in your bodies?
    You know to the suppliers it's all about the money, so if they can make more profit by giving you crap how can you be sure what you are putting in your bodies??
    on this topic and no one has trashed me yet. Your responses for the most part has earned my respect.
    Unfortunately, in this business many times people take advantage of customers. The reason is very simple, it's an illegal substance, therefore, nothing can be legally enforced. This includes scammers. Some will sell fake gear (it could be just olive oil with ba, cheap stuff that they are selling for a lot). Other scammers will just take your money... it looks like your son got what he wanted though in terms of good gear.

But i am sure there is gear also floating around that is not made in the best sanitary conditions. That is why it is important to know the source and the lab that it's being bought from.

Hope this helps. My parents were rather upset when i started, i still live at home, i am 1 year older than your son. I don't know what your opinion is, but my parents initially had the opinion to "do it naturally", in an ideal world this would be how we'd do it, but unfortunately our bodies do not allow most of us to get as big as we'd like without a little assistance. Most parents do not understand this and think we are just crazy. But if you think like a bodybuilder you know what you want, and you know where you're headed and the rest is just ineffective media hogwash, trying to convince people steroids will kill them, which has never been proven (at least with legit injectables). (With a few exceptions, like Rick Collins, or the short professional HBO segment that aired about a month or so ago)

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Just found out my 22 year old son is taking steroids.
    Shame on him!!

~SC~

GearDumb is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Shame on him!!

~SC~
    Tell me more. Why do you say shame on him? You have a lot of posts and my son respects that.

Thanks

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Tell me more. Why do you say shame on him? You have a lot of posts and my son respects that.

Thanks
    I can't speak for the man but I think he's just messin around. The situation is not as grave as you may think it is, 22 is young to start, but at least he's not a teenager.

As for the labs, I've only heard good things about them but never used either one. As long as your son hasn't developed an abscess or infection from the gear -which you'd know if he had- he'll be fine. Like we said in your other thread, there's more damage in a pack of cigarettes than that gear he's using.

How do we know what we are putting in our bodies? Good question, most sources (or the people who use their gear) will routinely get lab tests done. Basically, you send away about 1mL of the compound to a legit lab, they run tests and tell you what the compound is and what the concentration is. So you know what you're shooting. It's true that some people have taken advantage of fake lab tests in the past but they are always discovered as the scum they are (scammers - guy's who sell fake gear) and their labs never last.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    I cant say much about Pro Pharm as Ive never used their gear, but they have a great rep in BB world. I have used and will continue with HF labs. Their stuff is great, I have had fantastic results with HF labs

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    This alone should give you the impression that steroid use and users are not as bad as the media hype it up to be.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

Thanks
    I was only joking my man.

~SC~

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    i really guve you a ton of credit sir hats off to you, at least you are looking everything up and answering your questions i got caught twice while living at home, since my parents were ill-informed they came down very hard on me but it was only becasue they loved me......your son is lucky but give him to option to train natural while living in your house or moving out and using gear

G-13 is offline Member
    Post some pictures of the gear and let us take a look at it.

HF is Hell Fire as longhorn stated, pro Pharm has been around for a while both are great as far as quality.

And we forgot to welcome you to AR, as you read through the plethora of information you will find questions that need to be asked so please feel free to post as much necessary.

Thread Information