Thread: Clen?

Clen?

When is Clen generally used, during cycle, during PCT or after?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You can use it when ever you want. Use it for what it was intended for... to help with fat loss.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Generally, it is used at the end of a cutting phase in bodybuilding to remove that last stubborn layer/percentage of bodyfat...for recreational bodybuilders that would of course be at near the end of a cycle.

However, I whole-heartedly agree with Hooker, the resident guru, Clen and T3 SHOULD be used at the beginning of the precontest or cutting phase before test levels drop due to dietary restrictions, as an addition while levels are still high rather than as replacement for diminished levels.

You would benefit infinitely from reading the Steriod Profiles on Clen and Cytomel /T3. Click on the Anabolic Review Forums above and go to Profiles.

Enjoy.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I like using liquid clenbuterol for PCT because it helps block cortisol. High cortisol levels can catabolize muscle and increase body fat percentage. This can help you retain your gains during PCT. Retaining gains is top priority for me.

strike you shouldn't be using clen for pct . Now it is fine to use with your pct.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    i use it afterwards to help keep my gains, ive use always and that suits me the best, fat loss and to keep my gains,,,, good stuff love it

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    strike you shouldn't be using clen for pct . Now it is fine to use with your pct.
    I'm confused by your statement. Do use it for PCT. Then you say it is fine to use with PCT. Which would you recommend ?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    he probably means use it during pct along with clomid and nolvadex but not solely clen !

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Its a good idea to use post cycle due to cortisol. Cortisol will also kill your immune sys

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    he probably means use it during pct along with clomid and nolvadex but not solely clen!
    I was wondering what he was trying to say. Don't worry, I'm including clomid and nolvadex in my next PCT (clen as well).

JNel04 is offline Associate Member
    i was gonna include this in my pct but am not sure yet, i read hookers thread and it was very informing. but i was wondering do u guys this is necessary to take, i've already got nolva and clomid ready to go.

Thread Information