WTF!!!!Itching like a bitch!!!

not sure whats causing it, but I itch all over lately!!! Onlt thing I've been doing different is I upped my anavar to 60mg a day, and I'm using this really strong Tingle tanning lotion. But I've used this type of lotion before, thats what I dont get. I'm also on tren , winny, suspension, prop, masteron , eq, and clen , so who ****ing knows at this point!!! Took 6 spoonfulls of Benadryl, hopefully I'll stay awake long enough to read a response.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    . I'm also on tren, winny, suspension, prop, masteron, eq, and clen,
    Are you trying to give yourself a stroke bro?EQ,Anavar ,Fina,masteron together = THICK BLOOD!!
    Haven't figured out why you're using suspension and Prop.

I hope this is a joke!!!

~Pinnacle~

it's the lotion it has niacin in it....it will pass...

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Are you trying to give yourself a stroke bro?EQ,Anavar ,Fina,masteron together = THICK BLOOD!!
    Haven't figured out why you're using suspension and Prop.

I hope this is a joke!!!

~Pinnacle~

Hell no its not a joke, its called contest prep. And I think plenty can vouch for the suspension and prop for competition cycling, your giving me a stroke reading this response.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm also on tren, winny, suspension, prop, masteron, eq, and clen, so who ****ing knows at this point!!! Took 6 spoonfulls of Benadryl, hopefully I'll stay awake long enough to read a response.

would this make a good 1st time cycle???

that's alot of gear bro.... and to think i was nervous bout running test e, deca , and dbol ..lol

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    it's the lotion it has niacin in it....it will pass...
    I thought niacin only caused flushing/itching if it's taking oral?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Hell no its not a joke, its called contest prep. And I think plenty can vouch for the suspension and prop for competition cycling, your giving me a stroke reading this response.
    When is the contest? Buddy of mine did a similar cycle precontest and had excellent results. Good luck and be sure to get BW done afterwards. Be careful w/the diuretics too.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    When is the contest? Buddy of mine did a similar cycle precontest and had excellent results. Good luck and be sure to get BW done afterwards. Be careful w/the diuretics too.

The show is less than 3 wks away. I have not run these compunds the entire time either, the masteron is only 4 weeks long, the winny and var is only 6 wks long as for the tren too, and the suspesion and prop has only been the past 2 weeks or so, just ended the test yesterday actually. I was on sustanon and cypionate before the prop/suspension blend, ran that for the first 8 wks or so. The entire cycle will be 12 wks total. After this cycle is over with I'm taking some time off from anabolics, at least a good 6-8 months or so, only thing I'll run is a little GH and maybe some slin here and there, but I'm going to have a good couple months without anything even b4 that. I didnt know tanning lotion had niacin in it, that must explain it then. I doubt its the anabolics since I wasnt itching b4 from them. Thanks guys

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    When you have high liver values and your lived is being taxed, itchy skin is a sign of this.
    W/those orals you are on I'd say this is a legit possibility.

~SC~

thanks a bunch Swole, actually I had upped my anavar from 45mg/day to 60mg/day recently so this may be the case indeed. If it keeps it up I will drop back down to 45mg or even 30mg. I only have like 2 1/2 more weeks to go, getting the bloodwork done right after and chilling for awhile. God a case of beer and a pizza will taste SOOOOOOOO GOOOODDD after I get my trophy!!!!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Post up some pics of prep and of the contest. What weight class?

falker is offline Associate Member
    It's the lotion, I hate that tingle lotion. Especially when you get it on the nads.

Thread Information