Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member

Junky in Vegas this weekend

I'm leaving to Vegas in a few hours baby! Gonna be down there until Sunday for most of the Labor Day weekend. I feel a cheat day(s) coming on..... Me and my friend are gonna hit up the LV Athletic Club in Henderson tomorrow to at least throw in a token workout.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Damn I get there on Tuesday and stay until Friday. I'm staying at The Venetian. I will just have missed you

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont leave Sunday, you'll miss Rehad at the Hard Rock Pool!! I need to go back. Here's a little something to get you warmed up

http://vegas.napkinnights.com/

check out the pics!! PM me if you need any VIP hook ups in Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    Dont leave Sunday, you'll miss Rehad at the Hard Rock Pool!! I need to go back. Here's a little something to get you warmed up

http://vegas.napkinnights.com/

check out the pics!! PM me if you need any VIP hook ups in Vegas
    No, no, no my brutha...We ARE going to rehab at Hard Rock. My plane doesn't leave until the evening....

We already bought tickets for Paul Oakenfold at Club Ice for this Saturday night.

We're staying at a suite in Ceasers with a friend who's a high roller. So we'll be at Pure tomorrow night...maybe tonight?

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    We already bought tickets for Paul Oakenfold at Club Ice for this Saturday night.
    Oakie is the bomb....I'm a Tiesto guy myself.... I saw Van Dyk, two weeks ago.

Have a great time Seattle!

check out the White Party tonight at Body English, it will totally off the charts. I dont know about you, but I love chicks in white pants and there will be a ton of them there

http://vegas.napkinnights.com/events/ed.php?id=10047

Pure or Light will both be good tomorrow night. Shit will be crazy for Oakenfold at ICE, he'll probably be spinning at Rehab too!

check out the White Party tonight at Body English, it will totally off the charts. I dont know about you, but I love chicks in white pants and there will be a ton of them there

http://vegas.napkinnights.com/events/ed.php?id=10047

Pure or Light will both be good tomorrow night. Shit will be crazy for Oakenfold at ICE, he'll probably be spinning at Rehab too!
    I love the Hard Rock...All the way back to The Joint.... We had a suite at Hard Rock a few years ago and that was the best....No sleep....just pool by day clubs by night....hehe

Hard Rock is by far the best place to stay in Vegas. I like it b/c its not on the strip so you dont have to deal w/ the masses, plus its a non stop party w/ lots of ass running around!

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    Oakie is the bomb....I'm a Tiesto guy myself.... I saw Van Dyk, two weeks ago.

Have a great time Seattle!
    Yeah, Van Dyk is good.... Darude was up here in Seattle last Saturday night...He was actually pretty good. There is more to him that just Sandstorm...

Next time you're in Vegas, go to Club Ice on Friday nights and catch Donald Glaude, resident. He's a home grown Seattle DJ that moved down there and now tours all over the place. He came back for a reunion in Seattle last Thursday. Free show and it was ripping! That dude has so much energy....
    http://donaldglaude.net/index.htm
    http://www.clubvibes.com/events/view.asp?id=30313
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 09-01-2005 at 01:48 PM.

http://clubvibes.com/

You can get VIP about anywhere by joining CV for free. It's great....Last time down in Vegas a few months ago we didn't pay 1 cover. I doubt this weekend since it's a holiday weekend?

CV Vegas> http://www.clubvibes.com/nightlife/index.asp?city=36

I have never paid a cover or waited in line to get into a club in Vegas. Im a bit skeptical about some of these online VIP services. Fortunately one of my friends does that out there for a living so I just have him take care of me. He usually gets some of the best VIP tables in the club, its pretty sweet

Ha, my plane leaves in about 4 hours and I just put my first load of clothes in the wash...I'm a last second guy.....Had a lot of work related stuff (conf call, emails, account mgt, etc) to do this morning... Thank God I only live 15 mins from the airport.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    I'm leaving to Vegas in a few hours baby! Gonna be down there until Sunday for most of the Labor Day weekend. I feel a cheat day(s) coming on..... Me and my friend are gonna hit up the LV Athletic Club in Henderson tomorrow to at least throw in a token workout.
    Heck bro...check out the Golds down the road if you are going to Henderson....either strippers or jacked up dudes workin out...quite the inspiration.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Make sure you hit a brothel while you're there.The GF is NOT an excuse!!!!

~Pinnacle~

what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas67
    Heck bro...check out the Golds down the road if you are going to Henderson....either strippers or jacked up dudes workin out...quite the inspiration.
    Yep, I've worked out at that one before. I know exactly which one you're talking bout. It's across the street from a liquor store. Uhhhh, well, everything is across the street from a liq store outside of the strip....

you may want to check out the Palms pool on Saturday, its usually pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Make sure you hit a brothel while you're there.The GF is NOT an excuse!!!!

~Pinnacle~
    Nah, I'll get in the trenches and create my own casualties. Hehe...We have a suite at Ceasers with VIP at Pure. Dude we're with is a high roller..Gets comped like a mofo. I hate gambling personally, puts me in a bad mood. We'll let him throw his money around. Hehehe

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    im going to vegas the 9th through the 12th. can't wait. its my first time going. gonna delay may next cycle till i get back. not sure where we're staying yet, but already got hotels booked. my buddy gets free hotels in vegas whenever he wants.

mkv213 is offline Member
    It's funny to hear how excited people get when going to Vegas. I live here and go to the strip only when I have to (i.e. when a friend or family comes in town and drags me down there). I hate seeing the tourists getting taken advantage of.

jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mkv213
    It's funny to hear how excited people get when going to Vegas. I live here and go to the strip only when I have to (i.e. when a friend or family comes in town and drags me down there). I hate seeing the tourists getting taken advantage of.
    Damn that bad. Oh well. I am just going there to get drunk. Not really gonna buy anything. Just try to get hammered everywhere possible. One last mini-bing for me, then no mas'.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Have a good time bro

My cousin lives there......

cannibal is offline Junior Member
    Ok, after reading all you guys posts im envious/jealous at the same time.....I need a vacation!

2 days is usually my max in Vegas. I've been there 5 days before and that was way too long. You're pretty partied out after 2 days. It's really a cheap and fast get away. I just decided I was going last Thursday. There is a lil Vegas in everyone....Hehehe, that includes your mom too....

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Yep, lots of cool places off strip that you dont pay $5.00 a beer for.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas67
    Yep, lots of cool places off strip that you dont pay $5.00 a beer for.
    Yeah, I just paid $7 for a miller lite last night at Rain VIP, upstairs. The Ghost Bar was no cheaper but that view is awesome on the deck. We just hung out on the Ghost Bar deck most of the night. I actually met a 22 year old pre-med student from NY last night. Her friend went up to my buddy and told him that she wanted to meet me. We hung out the rest of the night and she and her friends are meeting us at Pure tonight.....Fun times as usual in Vegas.......

Yeah, I just paid $7 for a miller lite last night at Rain VIP, upstairs. The Ghost Bar was no cheaper but that view is awesome on the deck. We just hung out on the Ghost Bar deck most of the night. I actually met a 22 year old pre-med student from NY last night. Her friend went up to my buddy and told him that she wanted to meet me. We hung out the rest of the night and she and her friends are meeting us at Pure tonight.....Fun times as usual in Vegas.......
    Where's the girlfriend bro?You ditch her already?

~Pinnacle~

Where's the girlfriend bro?You ditch her already?

~Pinnacle~
    gf? I'm in a different area code, zip code, state, county.......

She's at home sleeping in my bed, watching the dog.

gf? I'm in a different area code, zip code, state, county.......

She's at home sleeping in my bed, watching the dog.
    OH...I thought she went with you...In that case,what girlfriend?

~Pinnacle~

OH...I thought she went with you...In that case,what girlfriend?

~Pinnacle~
    Hell no! Not this time....it's a guy's weekend. She was down here 4th of July weekend with her friends.

It was funny cuz she was so bitter while bringing me to the airport. She kept telling me how she's going out this weekend with her friend who just moved back to Seattle from San Diego. When she dropped me off she said "I'll talk to you Sunday when you get back".....Said with sarcasm and bitter beer face... Talked to her earlier today and she was very short on the phone. She said the token "You having a good time"....laced with sarcasm....hahaha....I have nothing to feel guilty bout. She was down her a few months ago. She told me about how her friend and the other girls in her group was invited into one of the Gatti families suites at Pure that weekend. Nice wholesome people you want your gf hanging out with...

Hell no! Not this time....it's a guy's weekend. She was down here 4th of July weekend with her friends.

It was funny cuz she was so bitter while bringing me to the airport. She kept telling me how she's going out this weekend with her friend who just moved back to Seattle from San Diego. When she dropped me off she said "I'll talk to you Sunday when you get back".....Said with sarcasm and bitter beer face... Talked to her earlier today and she was very short on the phone. She said the token "You having a good time"....laced with sarcasm....hahaha....I have nothing to feel guilty bout. She was down her a few months ago. She told me about how her friend and the other girls in her group was invited into one of the Gatti families suites at Pure that weekend. Nice wholesome people you want your gf hanging out with...
    She's 25 bro.What do you expect?They're all about head games and guilt at that age.
    Go get blue'd,screwed and tattoo'd...**** her!

~Pinnacle~

She's 25 bro.What do you expect?They're all about head games and guilt at that age.
    Go get blue'd,screwed and tattoo'd...**** her!

~Pinnacle~
    I actually got a few backup options down here from the past.... I know this hot Romanian girl that I met at Drais last April. I just left a voicemail with her...I'm gonna hang with this young pre-med chick a little tonight and see if I still like it...Then of course....CHEETAHS!

iamthehulk is offline Junior Member
    i hear you.... i hate the strip personally the traffic sucks so i never go down there and i hate tourists they ask stupid questions when im at work

I know Pinnacle is going to love this.

I just puked all over the bathroom floor here at Caesers. It's bad, chunks covering the entire floor. I drank way too much last night. I was just down at the pool with my buddy. I ordered a bunch of food with good intentions. Ate half my turkey wrap and I thought I was going to puke right at the pool by the bar. That would of been really embarassing. I feel a hell of lot better now at least.........Damn Vegas!

I know Pinnacle is going to love this.

I just puked all over the bathroom floor here at Caesers. It's bad, chunks covering the entire floor. I drank way too much last night. I was just down at the pool with my buddy. I ordered a bunch of food with good intentions. Ate half my turkey wrap and I thought I was going to puke right at the pool by the bar. That would of been really embarassing. I feel a hell of lot better now at least.........Damn Vegas!

thats sweet Junk!!! Did y'all hit up Pure last night?

thats sweet Junk!!! Did y'all hit up Pure last night?
    Just talked to longhorn on the phone...Ha! Now he knows I'm idiot.

Just talked to longhorn on the phone...Ha! Now he knows I'm idiot.
    it couldve been worse, you couldve thrown up all over some hot ass chick or you couldve thrown up on the floor and then slipped and fell in your own vomit!! Now that would make you the king idiot!!

I just got a text from my friend and he said give him a call. He can probably give a nice VIP suite at ICE if you want

it couldve been worse, you couldve thrown up all over some hot ass chick or you couldve thrown up on the floor and then slipped and fell in your own vomit!! Now that would make you the king idiot!!

I just got a text from my friend and he said give him a call. He can probably give a nice VIP suite at ICE if you want
    Ya, I'll call him now. Is he gonna be at ICE for Oak tonight? Thanks LH.

My buddy who looks like Suge Knight is the bathroom with mud butt right now.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 09-03-2005 at 10:10 PM.

finaflex is offline Junior Member
    whats up bro,i live in vegas and try to hit up rehab evey sunday during the summer.you might want to hit up spearmint rhino instead of cheetas,the quality of the chicks is better.drais will be good tonight as well.anyways have fun bro and get some tail.peace

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by finaflex
    whats up bro,i live in vegas and try to hit up rehab evey sunday during the summer.you might want to hit up spearmint rhino instead of cheetas,the quality of the chicks is better.drais will be good tonight as well.anyways have fun bro and get some tail.peace
    Definetly hit up rehab. Summers almost over too so get in your last licks there :-)

How do u beat that line and cover though? $40 bucks?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information