Headred15 is offline New Member

Do Correctional Officers get steriod tested?

I was wondering if anyone knew if the California Correctional Officers get tested INITIALLY for steriods . I know they probably do not get tested for steriods on a random basis, but I'm talking a pre-employment screening.

I ask this because I soon have a drug test to become a correctional officer and I did a 10 week cycle of 600mg(week)Deca /2 weeks of Anadrol /500mg(week)Test around mid April of this year and I know it is probably still in my body.

I'm just really worried because Ive come so far in the selection process and it would suck balls to be rejected because of this...

What worries me is that they ask if I am on any medication, and on that medication list, one of the options to check is : Medicines Including Steroids ....
    So that makes me think that they do check for steriods...

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

This is a pic of the form I was talking about...
    http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/359...edlarge4fk.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Do Correctional Officers get steriod tested?-picture_edited-large-.jpg  

somedude247 is offline Member
    I doubt it bro....I am an asthmatic and use puffers that have certain types of steroids in them too (cortiosteroids).....U think I would fail too just cause I am an asthmatic...Also, from what I have read on this site it is expensive to test for "gear", so I would have to think you are all right...good luck

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i doubt they check bro its to expensive to test every applicant. do they give a polygraph test if they do they will probably ask.

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    hey man you be fair to those guy's in the joint not everyone is a thug, most are just trying to come home... as 4 your question, NO,you will not be tested for steriods the state needs gaurds dont worry bout it

Headred15 is offline New Member
    So is that a for sure no, or 3 opinions?

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i was a cop here in tx and never got tested for juice.

Thread Information