Thread: Advice Please

ukuser is offline New Member

Advice Please

Hi,

Can anyone help me please, i started taking oxybolone 50mg orally about 3 weeks ago, have gained some weight and feel fine apart from general tiredness? is that normal?

Also are these bad for you longterm? How long should i take them for before stopping?

Please come back to me as soon as possible

Thanks
    Sean

big an rich is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ukuser
    Hi,

Can anyone help me please, i started taking oxybolone 50mg orally about 3 weeks ago, have gained some weight and feel fine apart from general tiredness? is that normal?

Also are these bad for you longterm? How long should i take them for before stopping?

Please come back to me as soon as possible

Thanks
    Sean
    I haven't had first hand exp of these pills but the BD version (same in essence) made me feel very tired and lethargic after only 3 days. In the end I had to come off them. I didn't really like them at all. I've got about 85 pills left though so I might have another pop in a while, maybe in winter when to cool weather is a little more invigorating.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    oxy 50 is the strongest oral available its c-17 alpha alkylated it is very toxic to the liver, you will have good strenght gains and weight gains it very androgenic and highly anabolic which results in the gains, side effects - excessive water retention, blood pressure, acne, hair loss,gyno,headaches and stomach pains but hey good gains from tho! once when i took it i got very lethargic so went to see a doctor who is in the know with bodybuilders and he said it was because of the weight gain and the increase of red blood cells, but i could live with it boy i was big,,, id keep the tablets down to around 4-6 weeks, and take your choice for gyno...

marcus300

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    oxy 50 is the strongest oral available its c-17 alpha alkylated it is very toxic to the liver, you will have good strenght gains and weight gains it very androgenic and highly anabolic which results in the gains, side effects - excessive water retention, blood pressure, acne, hair loss,gyno,headaches and stomach pains but hey good gains from tho! once when i took it i got very lethargic so went to see a doctor who is in the know with bodybuilders and he said it was because of the weight gain and the increase of red blood cells, but i could live with it boy i was big,,, id keep the tablets down to around 4-6 weeks, and take your choice for gyno...
    when you say very toxic to the liver, is this harmful longterm then? what can i take to not make my liver so intoxicated?

id keep it down to below 6 weeks and take something like milk thistle thats always worked for me, plenty of water is also a must,
    anything what is c- 17 alpha alkylated is very toxic to the liver, the chemical alteration also means that the steriod is prolong life when in the body which is more poisonous to the liver,, be very carefull and do some research on the product before you take it

i am drinking 1.5 - 2 litres a day, is that enough?

i am drinking 1.5 - 2 litres a day, is that enough?
    id double it,,,,as much as you can while on oxy 50

i struggle with 3 litres but i will try. not had any problems yet though other than tiredness.

What other supplements would you suggest i take whilst on Oxy50mg?

I take protein and creatine......

Help

i struggle with 3 litres but i will try. not had any problems yet though other than tiredness.

What other supplements would you suggest i take whilst on Oxy50mg?

I take protein and creatine......
    Can somone answer the above?

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    id keep it down to below 6 weeks and take something like milk thistle thats always worked for me, plenty of water is also a must,
    anything what is c- 17 alpha alkylated is very toxic to the liver, the chemical alteration also means that the steriod is prolong life when in the body which is more poisonous to the liver,, be very carefull and do some research on the product before you take it

Im with marcus on this,do more research its a very powerful drug but awsome gains!! Just beware of the roid rage !!

Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    Im with marcus on this,do more research its a very powerful drug but awsome gains!! Just beware of the roid rage!!
    what is roid rage then? tell me please.......

can someone answer this question?

Thread Information