max25533 is offline Junior Member

1st cycle in two years

I have done one cycle one year ago, I took 500mg of Test E for 12 weeks and liked my gains. I am planning a winter cycle, 500mg of sust, shot twice a week for 12 weeks and EQ 400mg for 10 weeks. Just wondering how others have liked this stack, I will also use Nolvadex thru the cycle and proper PCT.

I am 25, lifting for 5 years, I am 5'8 195 pounds. My goal is to add a good soild 10-15 pounds of muscle with this cycle. Body fat is also pretty low.

Is this a good choice for my goal of 10-15 pounds of solid muscle or should I use a differeny stack??

Thanks for the help.

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    I've heard that you need to run EQ for at least 12 weeks. As long as the training and diets correct you should deffo reach your goal (and more) using that stack.
    I'm currently on a Test E only cycle but I'd like to do a Test + EQ cycle next, probably back end of winter.

Latimus is offline Banned
    am i seeing things or does this thread say...first cycle in 2 years..and then your first sentence say....i did one cycle one year ago...lol not to flame, its just funny to me.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    well first of all, i think your goal is definately realistic. but you should run the cycle longer seeing as it takes the eq quite a while to really kick in. here is something you might also wanna look at concerning the sust. this is definately how i would have my sust injection schedule. http://basskilleronline.com/sustanon250.html takes only a week to get the full effect of the sust if you shoot it this way. otherwise your waiting for about 4-6 weeks. gl

GK

Testo^ is offline Associate Member
    DId you keep alot of your gains from the first cycle ?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i would run the test 16 weeks and the eq 14. the dose is ok and will show good gins if diet is in check.

whackmaster85 is offline New Member
    SUSt is good I had very good results with it at alow dose. The only thing I didn't like from it was the pain but no pain no gain. Sust also made me feel sick somethings. everyones different JJ

zircon is offline Junior Member
    I'd just frontload eq for 2 weeks 800mg, then 10 weeks on it should be ok.

max25533 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the feedback fellas. I am sorry about the typo, this is my first cycle in two years not one year. I will most likely lengthen the cycle to let the EQ take proper effect. I also kept alot of my size and strength gains from my first cycle.

Thanks again

Thread Information