tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member

Why so many low doseages?

I have been reading through threads lately and noticing people giving advice for very low doseages. Some have been 100mg a week for test?? Why in the hell would you go through all the trouble and the pain in the ass (literally) each week and do such low doseages? I agree, you don't want to go overboard, say 1000mgs test a week for your first cycle, but come on. I have done the low dose thing before and I'll tell you right now that NO, I didn't lose the gains I made from them. The problem is that I didn't gain anything.

If you are wanting to gain 10 lbs of lean muscle mass in 3 months take otc supplements and work hard with a good diet. If you are so concerned about the sides of AS that you don't want to do what most of the experienced bros on here tell you to do, then don't do AS. If you are not wanting to have any noticeable sideeffects because you are living with your mom and dad and don't want them to notice, no flame intended here, but you shouldn't be doing AS anyway, in my opinion.

Sorry about venting, just seen a bunch of this lately. I don't want people wasting their hard earned $ and time.

peace,

ttgb
    Last edited by tryingtogetbig; 05-01-2002 at 09:28 AM.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Re: Why so many low doseages?

Originally posted by tryingtogetbig
    I have been reading through threads lately and noticing people giving advice for very low doseages. Some have been 200mg a week for test?? Why in the hell would you go through all the trouble and the pain in the ass (literally) each week and do such low doseages? I agree, you don't want to go overboard, say 1000mgs test a week for your first cycle, but come on. I have done the low dose thing before and I'll tell you right now that NO, I didn't lose the gains I made from them. The problem is that I didn't gain anything.

If you are wanting to gain 10 lbs of lean muscle mass in 3 months take otc supplements and work hard with a good diet. If you are so concerned about the sides of AS that you don't want to do what most of the experienced bros on here tell you to do, then don't do AS. If you are not wanting to have any noticeable sideeffects because you are living with your mom and dad and don't want them to notice, no flame intended here, but you shouldn't be doing AS anyway, in my opinion.

Sorry about venting, just seen a bunch of this lately. I don't want people wasting their hard earned $ and time.

peace,

ttgb
    TTBG how about if you are an older fella like me ? Should I use more than 200 a week when I start my cycle ? What if you are older and never done a cycle before ? Will I still get gains from it ?

Thanks for any help !

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Canes, I am not the one to give you any good advice in your situation. All I do know is that sticking yourself in the A$$ 2x a week sucks. If you are going to go through all of it, then maximize your efforts. Say you gain 30 lbs and lose 10 lbs afterward, you are still up 20 lbs. Thats better than doing low dose and only gaining 10 lbs, IMO. As much as you are on the site, you have acquired a lot of knowledge. It is scary to start doing a serious cycle, but do it right if you are gonna do it bro.

Again, this is just my opinion and I am sure many will disagree. This subject came up about 2 months ago also, if I remember correctly.

peace,

ttgb

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by tryingtogetbig
    Canes, I am not the one to give you any good advice in your situation. All I do know is that sticking yourself in the A$$ 2x a week sucks. If you are going to go through all of it, then maximize your efforts. Say you gain 30 lbs and lose 10 lbs afterward, you are still up 20 lbs. Thats better than doing low dose and only gaining 10 lbs, IMO. As much as you are on the site, you have acquired a lot of knowledge. It is scary to start doing a serious cycle, but do it right if you are gonna do it bro.

Again, this is just my opinion and I am sure many will disagree. This subject came up about 2 months ago also, if I remember correctly.

peace,

ttgb
    I understand where you are coming from bro. I know I am here a lot, but I have just started to look into the AS side of the site, so my knowledge is limited so far.

Thanks for answering though, maybe TNT, Diesel, Ajax, BB79 and some MODS and other VETS will respond. I would be interested in hearing their POV.

Thread Information