tiger909 is offline Senior Member

Why cant i inject???

im 5-8 190 12%bf....i feel fully ready for steroids ...but not ready to inject...i try practicing with an empty syringe(sterile) and nearly lose my mind...i shake, sweat, and cant go beyond the sting on the surface skin...take in mind im a fully grown man who has taken his share of excruciating pain well.....however i just cant come to inject myself... and i need to learn to do it b/c im not gonna fully depend on someone else to do it while im in a cycle...any tips or advice for me?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Make sure you use a fialry sharp pin, 25G is perfect. I dont actually feel the pin go through my skin. There is no pain IMHO. The only thing that has caused me pain is when I moved the pin slightly when it ws in the muscle which, in turn, caused some bruising. It was sore in the morning and a few days to follow.

I actually now enjoy injecting. Its no problem at all now.

I did read about a member on here using ice to numb the skin slightly before injecting. However, make sure you clean the area before injecting as the water in the ice will not be sterile.

dazbo is offline Senior Member
    I was a little nervous when I first did mine. To top it all, my first shot I had a mate watch while I did it so he could see what to do!

Anyway, I find the best thing to get past the nerves is to try and think of it as a bit of fun. I know this sounds stupid, but, if you've read all you can on how to do it safely, which Im sure you have (?) then what dangers are there really ?? None, the worst that can happen is you hit a vein , in that case you pull out and try another area.

Try not to think of it as a piece of metal being stuck into you too. It's the finest needle in the world - it practically goes through your pores without noticing it! What you need to do, when it comes to shot time, is to just get the needle ready, once it is, dont think about it - just stick it straight in! Go quite fast when you put it in too, then once its in thats the worst over with. Once it is in as well, leave it for a few seconds and think about how little pain there is now and how easy it was, there was no need to worry, then slowly inject (After aspiration of course).

Anyway, all in all, bite the bullet stick it in and from then on it gets easier!

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Just poke the pin in fast for the first quarter of an inch. I prefer to pierce the skin quickly and then gently slide the pin into the muscle. It stings a little bit if you try and go slow from beginning to end. Try and not think about it so much. Just load up a syringe, clean the injection site with alcohol, and do it. It will all be over in a few minutes. Always remember to aspirate . Once you have injected a few times you will ask yourself, what was the big deal? I was sweaty and shakey the first few times too but like everything, else it will get old after awhile.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if you cannot bring yourself to inject have you got someone who can do the 1st couple for you?this way you will get used to it and then be able to jab yourself.its all in your head mate nothin to worry or panic over.

Dude....its all in your head. I really don't think that you have a fear for pain rather I believe its a phobia to needles. It takes some time to get used to 'em and IMO everyone goes through it. After awhile you start to look forward to your injections. Breaking the skin is actually the most painful part, but once that is done...the needle will just glide right in and you won't feel a thing. Always make sure you practice sterile injection techniques and aspirate before every shot.

big_C is offline Member
    it's in your head...suck it up bro, stick it fast first 1/4 inch, then slide in slow...you'll be a pro at it half into your cycle., I been geared for 10 years, do it with my eye's closed.

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    thanx guys great advice

mike2nice is offline Associate Member
    just do it! you'll get used to it.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Use your other hand to stretch out the skin near your target and then pierce it and it will slide in easily. When I was doing it the first time I would just take the needle and slowly stick the skin which would cause it to bleed. That's why I was getting so scared and angry and not doing it.

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    ill say it...if your not ready to prick yourself your not ready for the use of AAS

Power Viking is offline Banned
    I numb it down with and ice bag. I don`t notice anything.
    I like to leave the syringe for a while to make sure all the juice has sunk properly down before switching needle anyway so I might put on an ice pack.

After you`ve done it once it shouldn`t be a problem anymore.
    I remember my first injection:
    I stood there with the needle in my hand for a couple of minutes before I thought about my options:
    1) Option 1 was to throw the damn thing away and live my life like a pantsy who`s afraid of a tiny needle. Not to mention all the $$$ I then would have to flush.
    2) Option 2 was to just stick it in there. I mean, its not dangerous when you inject properly and surely the pain can`t be even remotely close to squatting with supertight knee wraps anyway.

I then stuck it in there and never looked back.
    If you need further motivation:
    There are PLENTY of 100 lbs TEENAGE GIRLS who take BIG COCKS in their ASSHOLES on a semi-daily basis and you are scared of a short, thin needle that you have 100% control over?
    These girls don`t even get 40 lbs on their squat in 4 weeks like I`ve done now, they just get a sore ass and a boyfriend with a stupid grin on his face for the rest of the day.

COME ON, BE A MAN!

Jack Rabbit Slim is offline Associate Member
    I did my first one this morning, the only sting i got was from the alcohol pad i used to sterlize the area before the injection. I have no pain what so ever now 12 hrs. later. Its all mental bro.

THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    Just finger tap all the air to the top of the syringe then push the air out then make sure to let a drop barely pop out the tip and when it slowly runs down the pin twist the pin around to let the oil lube the pin. Now the mental part. Start with the upper outside part of your ass to make it easier to twist your body to be able to handle the dart for asperating and pushing without accidently moving the pin around the muscle. Now. aquire the target and make 3 practice movements like if you're about to hit a the eight ball in the corner pocket and on the 4th swing, stab THROUGH the target and guide the pin in the rest of the way. If you have a fat ass make sure the pin is in far enough and the tip of the syringe is making a crater formation of the area. Asperate, then slowly push the product. Try not to move the pin around. Try practicing on some cold raw meat to get a feel of the force needed. You will be suprised.

c eastwood is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE=tiger909]i try practicing with an empty syringe(sterile) and nearly lose my mind...i shake, sweat, and cant go beyond the sting on the surface skin...

Injection Anxiety. I had the same problem my first time. I was nauseous, dizzy and shaking. What I did for the next two times was take a 15mg Oxazepam (prescribed from my Dr. to help me sleep when I'm switching to nightshift) 1/2 hour before my injection. Oxazepam is a mild benzo and really did the trick. I haven't had any problems since.

Thread Information