powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~

Test E cycle--please critic

This is a skeleton plan for my next cycle, please recommend anything as I am open for change and learning.
    ==================================================
    10 weeks Test E biweekly injections :200mg/Sun evening 200mg/thurs morning (400mg/week)

EOD 20mg Nova

Every 3rd Day 5mg Proscar

During 5th week if noticing problems 2 (Sun and Thurs) HCG injections 1500iu (3000iu total)

Also during 9th week if noticing problems 2 (Sun and Thurs) HCG injections 1500iu (3000iu total)

After week 10 stop Test E and Proscar continue Nova every 3rd day for 2 weeks alone.

week 12 100mg Clomid/day

week 13, 14, 15 50mg Clomid/day

I also want to include Clen to control cortisol in PCT but am not sure how yet.

Thanks for your time and responses!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    This is a skeleton plan for my next cycle, please recommend anything as I am open for change and learning.
    10 weeks Test E biweekly injections :200mg/Sun evening 200mg/thurs morning (400mg/week)

EOD 20mg Nova

Every 3rd Day 5mg Proscar

During 5th week if noticing problems 2 (Sun and Thurs) HCG injections 1500iu (3000iu total)

Also during 9th week if noticing problems 2 (Sun and Thurs) HCG injections 1500iu (3000iu total)

After week 10 stop Test E and Proscar continue Nova every 3rd day for 2 weeks alone.

week 12 100mg Clomid/day

week 13, 14, 15 50mg Clomid/day

I also want to include Clen to control cortisol in PCT but am not sure how yet.

Thanks for your time and responses!
    Nolv should be ran ED @ 10 mgs.20 mgs ED at PCT.

Your HCG dose is a little high.500 iu's 2x wkly should be more than suffient.

~Pinnacle~

thanks man. Unfortunately I only have 20mg Nova pills. Should I cut them half?

Latimus is offline Banned
    nicely laid out. you prob wont need hcg but its good to have it as a precaution.

thanks man. Unfortunately I only have 20mg Nova pills. Should I cut them half?
    Yes....you can buy pill cutters cheap.Or just use a razor.

~Pinnacle~

Any ideas on how to include Clen for PCT?

bump

Any ideas on how to include Clen for PCT?
    Read "Hookers" profile on Clen in the steroid profile forum.You should figure it out from there.Good Luck.

~Pinnacle~

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    What are you taking the Proscar for????

I dont want to have prostate trouble. I have taken it before and it has temporarly zapped my strength (returned after stopping use), but I have also had prostatis before and while my urologist said it wasnt related to DHT I just dont want any problems. I am not sure the dosing is optimal tho...

Maybe I dont need Proscar, what is your view of why not using it? thanks.

Maybe I dont need Proscar, what is your view of why not using it? thanks.
    Get your girlfriend to check your prostate while giving you the daily Blowjob.

~Pinnacle~

Aight, I'll try without Proscar. I have actually read most of the prostate problem has to do with estrogen.

Would anyone recommend the addition of provirion during cycle with Nova or for PCT with clomid, nova, and clen ?

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    IMO you could save the Nolva for PCT @20mg ED & just use Arimidex /Anti E for the duration of the cycle...

so i guess armidex would be the better, more effective choice. Do I take 1mg ED?

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    .5mg ED shoould be enough.

spud is offline Junior Member
    I like having proviron in the mix. .25mg arimidex is enough for me. I alternate between the two and try to time it for nookie with the mrs.! Plus I hear arimidex isn't too good for your lipid profile. I find two 500iu shots of HCG about 5 days apart is plenty for me. Get some Saw Palmetto for your prostate.

IRONBULL05 is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro,I would lengthen the test to 12-14 wks at 500mg ew(250 mon,250 thurs)
    Save the nolva for pct,unless you show signs of gyno.I wouldnt worry about all the other stuff(hcg ,proscar)unless you need it.
    Pct should start 2-3 wks after your last shot with clomid 50mg ed,and nolva 20-30mg ed for 2 wks,and judge from there if you need another wk or 2.
    At that dose of test you should have very little if any neg.sides.If anything you could run .5mg adex eod to help control bloat.
    Good luck bro.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Ah, finally, Ironbull ... you gut the point I was going to hit.

Comprehensively ... all the advice you've gotten so far is pretty much the accurate view of the majority of this boards views.

10mg ED is good for the Nolv, Arimidex is more expensive and isn't good for lipid.

12 - 14 weeks is a better period of time for long esters to be run, but the best bet is to frontload them. You can do an effective 4 week Test-Enanthate ONLY cycle and get 4 weeks of prop like results if you frontload it. It's effective, for sure!

Proviron 's not a bad idea either. I really like some of the things I've read about it, but haven't used it. It's supposed to be an excellent synergistic agent to throw in.

Proscar's not a bad idea for ANY guy over 30, who here has a problem with atrophying your prostate?

HCG on the other hand isn't so accurately reported here. 500iu is fine for some, and some people can't get results without using 1000iu plus. You'll have to find out for yourself. But remember, if your nuts are full size, there's no need for it. You'll have to experiment to figure out what works for you, but the bad thing is, over-doing it may make you insensitive to the HCG - which could be a big problem. Start low, and eventually find what your body needs.

Clen is only MILDLY anti catabolic, and I don't recall it being a cortisol blocker per se - it actually just helps with the nitrogen balance or something? Which is what signals for hypertrophe, but that's off my faulty pot head memory. Double check it if you care to know for sure.

Good luck.

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    you must see alot of side effects from test e or something? i'm assuming that cause you're only doing 400mg/wk of one compound, but you are going to be taking every antiestrogen, etc. on the market. with all of the other stuff you are going to be taking, i would think you were doing a huge amount and stacking it with something else. which, actually, i would recommend. like prop or cyp. it seems that most people are concerned with pct than with the stuff that gets us huge and strong. you wanted opinions on the cycle.......well imo youre not doing enough of aas. if you want moderate gains, thats fine. but if you want to put on some mass that is noticeable, then add something. deca , dbol , cyp, prop. whatever. i apologize if i sound like an ass....but i believe that the clomid, hcg , nolv, prov, etc is a little overkill for only 400mg/wk of test e. i see too many people worrying about that stuff instead of the stuff what matters first. AAS. its great to try and minimize sides, but with such a minimal cycle of test e alone, i think youre wasting some money. good luck bro. and lets all continue to huge!!

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Uh... I can't say I agree with everything he wrote. Especially because proviron not only works as an anti estrogen, but also because it will enhance test.

i agree with you truman on the proviron .....but the entire thread is about combating the sides instead of helping get the cycle of aas proper. there isnt any purpose in preventative maintenance if the base of the cycle isnt enough to begin with.

Thanks for all the responses. This is an updated plan for my next cycle see if it is better:

10 weeks Test E biweekly injections: 300mg/Sun evening 300mg/thurs morning (600mg/week; 1.5cc each injection @ 200mg/cc)

ED 10mg Nova

50mg Proviron EOD

After week 10 stop proviron and test e.

Continue Nova 2 weeks after last injection (week 10) at 10mg, then jump to 20mg ED with 50mg clomid ED for 2 weeks, followed by 1 week of just 50mg clomid/day

Will have HCG on hand if I notice shrinkage, to be used at any time during cycle (but not for PCT).

================================================

Won't use armidex, just up Nova if having problems and will use saw palmetto instead of proscar.

Is this cycle plan superior? Please make suggestions.

sounds good. thats a cycle that will give you what you want. no huge sides. and the proper compounds to combat any sides.

would it be ok to leave everything the same, but substitute test cyp for test e?

substituting cyp for e is fine. depends on your preference. i personally like e better than cyp. but thats what works for me.

I just will save money from my source if going with cyp...I have read it has a slightly longer half life.

Should I use provirion during cycle and/or for PCT? It seems I will get plenty of hardening effect from all the DHT from the test.

chest6 is offline Banned
    it is slightly longer but it is also slightly weaker and tends to be more commonly underdosed

I may go for test e then, my source has 250mg/mL so I could do 500mg/week @ 1cc per injection biweekly...

Please help me out with the DHT issue, as I am confused about what to do:

1. Don't use proscar?
    2. Use saw palmetto (my urologist questioned the effectiveness of saw palmetto. another urologist i talked to said he recommends it sometimes to his older patients)?
    3. Use proviron ? Wouldn't proviron be unecessary, since it basically is DHT; and I will have that in abundance from the Test conversion...

chest6 is offline Banned
    like you said, proscar could hinder gains once the dose is increased.
    I dont really think saw palmetto is going to have the effectiveness as you need, its just an extract.
    Proviron works fine as an aromatise inhibitor, i dont see it as a problem

I think you are worrying a little too much about sides.

Would proviron 50mg EOD be correct during cycle, but stop before PCT?

bump

Thread Information