Thread: test e stack

J954 is offline New Member

test e stack

I am wondering if it would be a good idea to cycle 400mg test e with 350mg tren and 500mg sustanon a week for 10 weeks. with all the proper pct included also nolvadex 10-20mg ed. this is not my first cycle. first cycle with great chance of bad sides.

can you explain to me bro why susta & test e i think stickin to either 1 of them is better than 2 also you can do it but test is test 2nd thing i think your blood levels wont be stable coz of the susta but my friend currently runin prop & susta but am not a big fan of runnin 2 kinds of test in the same time up your cycle lenth to 12wks to get full potential of the cycle bout the tren am not sure but i think you should run it just 6wks also make the nolva 20mg & get some b6 to fight any elevated prolactin levels caused by tren.

good luck,

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

btw if you really want to use susta & E you can kick start the first 4wks with susta till test E kicks in it need 4 to 5 wks for test e ti kick in just another idea.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

J954 is offline New Member
    the test e and tren are together 10ml have 2 i heard this alone is a good mass builder so i figured a little sust would not hurt. so should i ron out the test e and tren for six weeks and then shoot sust. just trying to get some help i want to get the most out of the cycle

Thread Information